Ouija Boards?!?!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by iNate, Jul 9, 2009.

1. So what is your guys opinion on the Ouija Board? Me personally, I will never touch one or stick around people who are using them if the event should happen. Idk I've just heard about some creepy shit that happens to people and how many people regret using them. I'm not a "supernatural" person by any means and do not believe in ghosts. Demons yes, but ghosts no.

In fact I'm very skeptical when it comes to ghost sightings but theres just something about the Ouija Board that doesnt sit with me. I've heard stories from people who I would never call liers and know there has to be more than meets the eye when it comes to the creepy board. As far as my religion, I believe God/angels/satan/demons are real but cannot call myself a true christian.

Anyways what do my fellow potheads think about the Board????

2. so you believe in monsters who could made you miserable but not ghosts, whom can be friendly like casper?
    anyways, my brother, his wife and i played it once but nothing happened at all. and if it did then it was some weak shit.

3. dont allow them around me, will never have one in my house, and will never be part of a group using them. It opens you up to invasion from demonic spirits.

4. yes, ive heard some bad stories of my friends that later had this happen to them, i suggets you just done mess with it, it can open up doors that cant necessarily be easily closed.(imo)

5. I would never use one, that's for sure.

6. im looking for the old ones. dont like the new look it glows in the dark.

7. Isn't it enough that Houdini drilled this one nearly a century ago?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4wTZuT3wM]YouTube - Penn & Teller Ouija Board part 1[/ame]

8. Sam, you are pretty ignorant. I've heard stories from people who I believe wholeheartedly to be trustworthy and honest, and the verdict from them is demons can manifest after use of the board. Furthermore, I suggest you watch the following movies:

Sorority House Massacre II(1990)
    Witchboard(1986)
    Witchboard II, The Devil's Doorway(1993)
    Witchboard III, The Possession(1995)

and

The Exorcist(1973)

Checkmate.

9. Ouija boards are not inherently good or evil.. its just cardboard and plastic so I dont believe in the cursor moving around however the user can definately channel and manifest doors to places you dont want to go. I stay away from them.

10. Quija Boards have been proven to not work. Try using one with your eyes closed. It won't work. You decide where it goes.

11. You'll never find me near one of those.

12. well..

Attached Files:

13. IMO its complete bullshit. its works off your sub conscious. Its polished piece of plastic sliding on a glazed piece of cardboard and tho your barley touching it enough people slightly pulling in different directions are going to make it move. my friends are obsessed with it and are always playing it. When two people play it either doesn't move or spells out nothing but when theres 5 people it bolts around like lightning and says things in a language only people in my area or my friends would use. Its like if you riding a bike and you turn your head to the left, your going to start to drift to the left even tho you didnt know you moved the handle bars at all. if you want it to say something your going to sub consciously end up moving it where you want it especially when your awed by it.

14. Have you seen Raimi's new horror flick? It's been getting mediocre reviews, but I'm with-holding judgment until I see it for myself.

15. fucking weird...:eek:

16. It's how the girl in The Exorcist got possessed! :eek:

But if you believe in good and evil it is opening a door to evil thngs...

17. the mind is powerful, just look at mind over matter, in the sense that if you have the will and a strong enough mind, you can sit through immolation. i believe mk4 mike is right, if you believe something hard enough, it manifests itself in your reality. now, emotional seances are a different story imo.