Ouija Boards really work

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Oct 27, 2009.

1. #81 Diceman, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009

Not arguing because well...I know nothing about satanism. I don't want too..

But anything with the word satanism...I have a hard time believing it doesn't involve satan.

Again not trying to stir things up...I've always respected your opinion..but the word "satanism" only makes me think of 1 thing..satan.

And Laveyan makes me think of leviathan...another name for lucifer (from what I've learned atleast..I'm no expert in any of it. I won't fully indulge myself into anyones beliefs...I believe everyone will be surprised and learn things they never expected once they die)

I know whoever follows that doesn't care what others think but I can't help it.

I consider myself a baptist christian...but I can never help but think..it's always possible that the bible I believe has been altered. I do believe the majority but as the saying goes..I take everything with a grain of salt. It's difficult to convince yourself that your right when people who believe in other religions are just as confident that they are right...

I think no matter who any man or woman is...we will all be amazed in the end...no one knows or follows the 100% full truth. I believe the death is the ultimate high..any acid trip you've had...death has it 10fold. I look forward to death...I don't ask for it but we all get it..everyone does. I think it's gonna be something amazing no matter what religion anyone on this planet believes.

But I suppose this situation is no different then anything that involves 2 complete opposite sides..neither want to and most likely..never will understand or accept the others beliefs..in any way.

2. My thoughts exactly.

And i AM stirring things up:devious:

Only joking:p

But i do agree.

With dice.

:D

3. :D my brother in this life. Hopefully in the next :smoking: well smoke the good weed and enjoy the greatness.

4. Well, you didn't do so well on LeVayan. I'm pretty sure that has to do with Anton LeVay, the Satanic Bible guy. But everything else, I'll agree. :ey:

5. #85 H2O420, Oct 27, 2009
    The idea behind satanism is 'indulgence over abstinence'. Satan was chosen as the figurehead of the religion because Satan means 'adversary', as the religion stands opposite of Christianity.

In LaVey satanism, god is the self. It's really an intelligent religion. There's really nothing evil about it.

:smoking:

6. I believe there are a few different Satanistic sects. Some believe in Satan , some don't. The underlying concept behind the name though is that they rebel against the mainstream religions , which inspire ignorance instead of knowledge - Christianity is a good example. Theistic Satanists believe in a higher being that isn't evil at all , but instead incorporates balance between good and evil. They believe in individuality and self-empowerment , especially spiritually. They meditate and are far from 'evil' , no reason to get the eebie jeebies when you think of Satanism now. Atheistic Satanism holds the same values , except they don't believe in the neutral being that their counterparts do , Satan.
    Just wanted to inform you on what Satanism actually is , as alot of people are completely misinformed. They don't perform any sadistic or sacrificial rituals whatsoever either , neither are they enemies of Christianity and God - since they don't believe in Christianity. Satan or Enki , is a being they believe that predates Christianity.
    The Cults who say they worship satan the prince of darkness and sacrifice animals and humans are obviously mentally deranged and disillusioned.

7. #87 Diceman, Oct 27, 2009

Ey sleepy...lol pushin it. Your my homie though..

I don't know what it means but that's the impression it gave off. I mean..even aside from that. Ask anyone what they get from the word satanism....everyone will tell you...they believe it's the worship of satan.

I don't know any SELF RESPECTING christian, catholic, or buddhist (maybe more..I'm not expert here) that could hear the words satani-ISM and not think of lucifer himself...

I can't explain anything and nothing I say will I claim as fact..this an area that in my opinion..NO ONE can claim as fact...but lucifer is deceptive..just keep that in mind. He's not some dummy...he knows what he's doing and he does it well..lucifer if greater then any man...in my opnion...he's no mortal...even a fallen angel has power that no man can even understand.

Everyone..including me..should watch their actions and choices. Someone..whoever they are..they're watching and judging.

8. Oogy boogy boards are a lie! Its only fun when you ten. Other than that if you over the age of 16 and deep down in your heart belive that they do 100% of the time, you need to just stop. Besides mine caught on fire! By it's self!

And yes I call them oogy boogy boards.

9. I won't spoil you're thoughts...ignore it...pretend it's not there. The longer you don't know..the better off you are. The trush isn't always warming...sometimes it's as cold as cold gets.

10. i've had it work, and ive gone into some detail with the spirit on who they are, name, age..etc
    Pretty scary shit I try to stay away from them now.

11. No Satan defied Gods wishes out of pride and hatred towards god's creation (humans) and was cast down to earth with his followers (demons/fallen angels). Its different for every religion or church but thats the jist of it I think. Idk I think thats how it went but w/e.

Im not gonna defend satan, the dudes a prick anyways.

Also Id never fuck with a Ouija Board cause I saw a demon looking over the side of my bed at me once. Mother fucker was watchin me sleep from like a foot away. So I was like:
    [​IMG]

I really dont wanna believe that shits true but that experience scared the shit out of me. Especially after seeing Paranormal Activity. Even though it was fake.

It would be different if you could fuck shit up but you cant kill something you cant see or touch. So yeah.... :(

12. #92 JesusGreen, Oct 27, 2009
    There is a very "magical" side to our world that very few people deal with or ever even see. Ouija boards however, are a complete and utter fraud. The thing is, when one believes something very strongly they reinforce this belief, all it takes is one person to believe so strongly that they "think" they are being urged to move towards a letter or phrase.

Here is a way to prove that they do not work.

Set up a camera in the room, recording what you are doing. Repeat the Ouija board experiment but with everyone's eyes closed. I guarantee it'll either result in nothing happening, which the more gullible members of the group will blame on the fact that you're trying to record it, or it'll result in a jumble of movements that fail to even hit letters the majority of the time, or just make a random sequence of letters with absolutely no meaning.

I find it very disgusting how fraudulent people have destroyed the essence of true magic. Each person on this forum has experienced magic in the sense of the high provided by Cannabis, and this is just one of the many forms of it on this earth. It isn't some supernatural force, it obeys the laws of science, but it works in weird and wonderful ways.

Sadly though, you've been conned.

Notice how you have to place your hands on the object that is moving. This is because someone has to move it. If this were truly talking to spirits you would not need to place your hands anywhere and things would move by themselves.

13. I've heard about that thing with eyes closed or being blind folded. I honestly think its because in order to get the board to work the spirits need to channel through you.. and if your vision is handicapped how can they see the letters on the board. I don't care what anyone says the answers that board gave were too quick and accurate to be fake.

14. I've done Ouija boards many times, in supposedly haunted places, graveyeards, etc.
    I've talked to all kinds of shit.
    One time I was in a graveyeard with a few friends and we wanted to use the Ouija board. It told us to run from the nut. And then it said Goodbye all of a sudden. We were freaked so we ran, and we later find out that someone had broken out of a nearby psych ward and was terrorizing the city.
    LOL sounds weird but 100% true story.

15. It has been proven to be a cheap party trick many a time. The answers may be very real, but they were coming from you or another person at the table. People seem to forget that they themselves and the people around them can provide them with plenty of advice, you don't need a spirit to do that.

16. I have done a Ouija board before when I was a kid....it "worked"....it scared me pretty good....however I have come to realize that the uncertain mind is susceptable to misinterpretation very easily. The fear of the unknown is so solid because we have no true foundation of thought to build on. I don't believe in Ouija boards at all....however I am uncertain on whether or not there are really ghosts out there....part of me wants to believe that there really is because so many people have had experiences with ghosts. Another part of me, my logical side, understands how everyday we as individuals misinterpret the truth and make it out to be something its not....who knows, one thing I understand is that no matter how good a grasp a man has on his life there are always experiences out there that could blow his mind away and totally rearrange his thoughts and beliefs.

17. ive never used one..but my friend who has said after they were done all of the cabinet doors were open in her kitchen afterwards, and there was no one in the house cept them that were using it.

so i dunno, shes not a liar of any kind, but obviously im skeptical of everything til i see it myself.

18. Ouija boards DO NOT WORK. If you think otherwise, you're delusional.

End of story.

19. agree with this statement

disagree how ever with any one who says ghosts are fake

20. that shit is rlly fucked up...i tried this once 2 years ago with some friends.we made contact with something and it speleed out hello...we asked it its name and all we got was..MAN. so we laughed a bit and all the sudden the lights flickered and then off.the candles blew out.and everything went sillent.we got freaked out and said whats happening.and it spelled out h.a.h.a. laughing.we got scared and stopped and we put it away and i tried to leave and the door was locked.no one had locked it.and then everyone left.and ever since then things havent felt right..and 2 weeks after that my friend austin was in a real bad car wreck.and he was in a coma..i went to see him one day and he came out of it and all he could say was man.man.man.go. and the next day i found out he had died during the night. its really freaky shit bro