Ouch.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hoodie, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. I was out picking up and I just got home. I live in Minnesota and it's cold as hell right now, so I gotta wear a coat all the time. I walked in the house and went to turn on the lights while at the same time taking off my coat. The inside of my coat has like fake fur and must have built up a lot of static electricity on my shirt because when I flipped the switch it shocked me and I felt a sharp pain under my armpit. That sucked.
     
  2. LMFAO... I love that story dude!!!
     
  3. i hate static shocks. they suck monkey balls.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads
  1. biggram
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    782
  2. tonyhimselff
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    850
  3. igrabmynuts
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    508
  4. Dan Gleesac
    Replies:
    12
    Views:
    1,021
  5. dr_krapp
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    902

Share This Page