Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ouch!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NateDaGreat420, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Dude i tried somthin new today i ground up a twomp and put it in vodka and got the shit malted down and shot up wit it i got fuckkkkkkkkkked up!

Jus Messin

Attached Files:

2. what do you mean by "twomp"???

a nug???

where does that word come from???

it blows my mind... I've never heard anything like that before

3. a twomp if often referred to as a quarter sack.

4. in what relation? lol

5. cousin? maybe brother in law?

how about married?

6. Ive been thinking, until they shave all the gray area around lesbian marriages, Ill be surely to come across a genie with wishes for me sometime in the near future, seeing as how my luck goes already, im just about due. I will be wishing for a quarter sack in which I can marry. then I wont have to be shuned for relationtions with my cousin, and I wouldnt want to mess with my brother in law seeing as though ive been a cock block since Ive had that vagina stretched over my head.