Ottawa ON smokers come together

Discussion in 'General' started by mirco circ man, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys just moved to ottawa a couple months ago to attend Carleton University. My time here has been great I have met tons of people and love the city. One thing that really seems to be lacking, that I miss from my home town is the amount of people that smoke. My experiences picking up bud has been sad to say the least. m39 and outdoor passed off a kush... :( i have wasted so much of my parents hard earned money on this sorry excuse for thc. So now i sit here with a jar full of snicklefritz trying to get high. So this message is calling out to anyone in Ottawa who has some good weed (I NEED SOME REAL KUSH!!) and wants to help me to whined down after 10 hours of class, or can point me in the right direction a PM would be truly a god send at this point. Also a perk of being my friend ;) I have a Eric Ross 4.0 double showerhead worked, just a shame to see such tasteless buds go through it.

2. Wish I could help you, I'm in Hull the other side of the river. I'm also unable to find decent strains. If you want somewhere to start, you can try buying off the streets in Rideau, which is fuckin dangerous it got me robbed. Or, theres a place in Gatineau called "Les Promenades de Gatineau" which is a mall, lots of dealers hang there, and I know for a fact that strains are very present in Gatineau, it's where I used to get them from. Anyway, good luck my friend.

3. Thanks for the info I have tried this method of trying to scope the stoner and then try and find some awkward way to ask them, this just usually leads to over priced sub par green that has found its way into my snicklefritz jar which has remained untouched for the past 3 months except to add another quad of m39 to. Im not insinuating to anyone to sell me anything or violate the terms of the website. Only someone to come hang out smoke some green

4. Come to Ottawa u. There's lots of people selling good stuff lol

5. If this forum didn't deal with an illegal (but oh, so wonderful) substance, I think it would be a lot easier to get people to come hang out with you. As it is, there is too much potential for it to be a trap either by the cops, or by criminals whose illegal activities go far beyond the scope of simply putting what they want into their own bodies.

If you want to meet a big bunch of Ottawa weed lovers in one place, wait 'til 4/20 this year. If the weather is good (it wasn't last year :cry:) there will be thousands of people on Parliament Hill wanting to party their little hearts out with you.

Just check out the video from 2010, which is what I'm hoping for this year if the weather cooperates.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IbEIwXzbLQ]4/20 Ottawa 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

6. Yeah, 4/20 in O-towns the shit haha. :cool:

7. Yeah, but last year it was so cold and miserable. :( I really wanted to go since it was my first 4/20, but I wanted a sunny, indulgent picnic, not a shivery, wet, cold test of endurance.

So I stayed at home and got fucked up on my first-ever batch of weed chili and watched the people on the Parliament Hill cam. :rolleyes: :p

I have high hopes for this year, though. :D

8. Haha nice. :cool:

Last 4/20 me n a couplda buds went up on rideau roof rop and smoked like an ounce lol. I don't remember the rest haha. :bongin:

9. Weren't you all soggy and miserable though?

Although you were also close to a whole foodcourt of munchies. Hmmm, maybe there was a method to your madness after all. :D

10. Haha, man I'm hoping for good weather this year. And 4/20's on a friday this year. Woohoo! :cool:

11. Only one problem, though. Just look at all those crowds on the hill - where are they going to go when the party breaks up? Well, first of all, they will forage for food, but after that? They aren't (or IMHO, shouldn't be) going to hang around downtown, going to a few bars, and celebrating cannabis by drinking instead of toking.

Now if we could just legalize by 4/20 everyone will be on the Byward Market patios smoking weed and drinking cold beer. :wave:

12. Yes I understand how unreliable the internet can be and its pointless to try and tell someone that I'm not someone waiting to arrest them when they finally show up with the seemingly illusive kush. Unfortunately for me by looking at my thread you cant see that im 19, have a one love tattoo on my forearm and like i mentioned above a 900 dollar bong. 420 in ottawa looks amazing unfortunately im only a student and will be returning home to my home town shortly after... which luckily for me has nooo shortage of pungent nuggets. Ill keep my fingers crossed for a pm and try to be a little bit friendlier on my daily commute to school and see if i can meet a fellow organic traveler. Also anyone know any pro doctors that would be willing to sign me off, i have diagnosed glaucoma.

13. I'd much prefer being arrested to being raped or otherwise assaulted. Not saying you would do that, but no one has any way to know that you wouldn't.

And you can't tell I'm 35 years old and probably look like an undercover cop trying to masquerade as a hippyish looking female thing. So if you think your attempts to pick up at random were difficult... :p

That question would probably get better answers in the MMJ forum, but realistically, if you want a doctor to do that, you're just going to have to straight up look for a doctor try your luck. Even if a doctor is willing to sign a recommendation, he's not going to want to be known for doing so, so I suspect few people are going to out their doctors and risk having them change their mind about helping them out.

Your best bet if you don't find any doctors willing to help is to find the most liberal one you can and put in the work to start educating them yourself. Granny's MMJ list, in the medical section, will have lots of info you can print out and give to your doctor.

14. [quote name='SativaShark']I'd much prefer being arrested to being raped or otherwise assaulted. Not saying you would do that, but no one has any way to know that you wouldn't.

haha you think im on a grasscity forum looking for rape victims? probably not the best place to lure unsuspecting children. Then again if someone was to post on here that they have a fat bag of purps and shark week on dvd there is no way i would even think twice about it..

And you can't tell I'm 35 years old and probably look like an undercover cop trying to masquerade as a hippyish looking female thing. So if you think your attempts to pick up at random were difficult... :p

Kinda sad all I want is a friend to smoke and and kick back with after a long day at school and the thought in the back of everyones mind is that I am a cop, or some weird guy waiting to fill your ass.. Not saying I would interpret any of the messages I just posted a different way ( maybe not the rape part) but its always going to be in the back of your mind that there is some pig out there waiting to slap the cuffs on you for this ignorant law.

15. yeah finding 420 can be hard in ottawa. Why dont you guys send me a PM?

16. I know this is an old thread but f*ck it, I too have been attending Carleton for a couple of months and I also have a hard time finding dank nugs. My home town has easy access to top shelf while over here in Ottawa it has been very difficult to network with the right people. Ottawa just seems to have mids as far as the bud that I've came across. I know there is some dank shit floating around but I have no idea how to reach these people or who those people are. (sigh) I guess time to try my luck with mail order dank.

Probably the best example of this free country's (state's) respect for "free speech". lol smoking a schedule 2 on the "lawn" of capital hill. It's good.

Great article from cbc on 4/20/13  sure the poll at the bottom was open and closed on 4/20, 82% in favor for pot legalization, 10,000 votes total...wow, skewed sample but still nice size

flippin lottery winners got it good 
    Best comparative I've seen with respect to having weed criminal.  "Education got tobacco smoking from 65 or 68 per cent of the population down to about 18 per cent," Erb said. "They didn't run them through the court system and through the prison system - that's not the way anything should be taught to our youth and society."