Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ottawa Canada Anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by adastra80, Nov 7, 2013.

1. I just moved here from Montreal and I was wondering, how's the herb scene? The city seems really rad, but smoking is a lot less obvious than in MTL. Maybe I'm not very observant though.

Any tokers on this site from Ottawa?

2. I have an ex girlfriend I'm still very close with living in ottawa. I visit from time to time. VERY. DANK. BUD. EVERYWHERE.

3. Can you ask your ex where I should go. I don't want to go downtown...sketchy..

If she is an ex, there is the possibility that she hates you though...which case, never mind lol.

4. I can ask for you.... but no, we don't hate eachother. She's my ex because she lives in ottawa now, and I in Florida.

5. #5 Z42OM, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013

My step mum used to live there . I was gunna visit / look for some good flowers but I never got round to it .. 

Sorry not very helpful lol , just saying  :hello:

Dude Canada is full of weed , just walk around town , scout peeps who look like they might participate . 

Dont be afraid to ask , if its the right person that is . Then again , all types of people smoke these days ..

Im sure its not hard ,

Good luck !  :smoke:

6. #6 Z42OM, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013

When I say town I dont mean downtown . 

I mean like .. residential areas where you can find like .. one off coffee cafes , supermarkets ... 
    That sorta thing ..

I was in Toronto for a few weeks and I found some Kush within like .. 10 mins of walking out the front door lol 

Trust me man , its not hard 

7. Thanks brothers.