Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Others Like Me

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dr.wright, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I have had crohns disease for years now and the medicines they have had me on in the past are so awful on the immune system. More often than not I was sick in the hospital close to death needing multiple blood transfusions. ..... until I stated smoking weed. I'm a heavy smoker, daily, for years now. I know marijuana has medical properties, and it's just awesome to smoke in general. A few weeks ago I had some checkups done and everything came back completely normal. No inflammation, no bleeding, no sign of anything wrong. I'm totally in remission. I have never had a clean bill of health like that. I fully believe marijuana has brought all my swelling down, and saved my life really. I am interested in what others have to say about their conditions and experiences with medical marijuana

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Marijuana cures every pain both physical and mental. I cannot consume wheat, I was in severe pain do to my diagnoses in which lead me to consume marijuana for the first time. It may have not been "medical" but it still helped.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's pretty hard to get therapeutic levels of ganja in your system from smoking it. I know of a person who was using those prescribed meds and it fucked him up. Swelling, dick stopped working, sick, stopped growing for a year. Started taking medicated oil and he got better with a quickness! Faster then anything else he was prescribed. Even the doctor trips the fuck out.

He decided to stop all of it and try RSO. he now makes it himself and takes it daily. He isn't in remission per say becaus if he stops for even a few days he gets fucked up from it, bad. Gets back on it and he is fine a week or so later. their entire family moved to a medical state to keep him healthy and alive. Glad it worked out for you broski!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Shona Bandas' live free book talks about her chrons disease and cannabis. she is now in jail because of it though because of her bass ackward State Kansas

• Like Like x 2
  5. I don't have any personal experience with Crohn's, but I have seen documentary programs where people healed from it by ingesting high-CBD strains of cannabis, so your experience isn't surprising to me. But if these people went off of it again, for even a few days, their condition deteriorated again. So there's no question that it was the cannabis that healed their condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. yep, cannabis molecule absorption helps to maintain a state of homeostasis in the digestive tract via the endocannabinoid system. once the lipid oil of cannabis is absorbed homeostasis is regulated upon the phospholipid bilayer of the cell wall