Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Other Ways To Get High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SMOCATRON, Jul 30, 2014.

1. I've been smoking since high school and so far, I've only smoked joints, pipes and bongs. Once, a friend packed me a "kief cone" which I think was some form of hash or whatever, but other than that, I haven't had much experience with hash, edibles or dabs.

What is hash and how does it work? How do you use it?
    What is it like being high on edibles?
    How do dabs work?

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014

Hash is basicaly the dried sap of the plant. you can smoke it or eat it, vaporize it.

Edibles are powerful and long lasting. Hang on to your ass if you eat too much.

A dab is a hit of vaporized Butane honey oil. It will fuck you up!

3. Thanks man. I think I'll stick to punching cones haha. I might try edibles some time.
    Also, I forgot to ask, how do you make green dragon tincture and how long does it take?

4. Edibles are surprisingly easy to make

Try making a firecracker

Omega369

5. #5 shankman96, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    I made a firecracker once and it didn't work :(
    Green dragon is when you soak bud in high alcohol content drinks like vodka, I believe. I remember seeing that it takes at least a week, although I could be wrong. Not sure how much bud to use either. Just strain that shit when it's done!

We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.