Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Other ways to clean a glass pipe without iso or boiling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chigbicken, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Cant use iso cause its near impossible to get in Aus, and boiling would smell out the house, which isnt an option.

Could methylated spirits and salt/rice work? Also what type of salt, just seasalt ungrounded?

Thanks

2. Grunge off. Takes care of smell and will clean your stuff to like new. and its reusable, just pour it back into the bottle til next use!

3. Boiling your pipe really doesn't reek your house up bad at all. Just open a few windows and wash the Pan out your house will smell for 20-30 minutes

4. Thanks for the answer mate, didn't know you could re-use it cause thats what put me off commercial cleaner, always having to buy it.

Im imaging mehylated would work though, all traces would dissapear too with a good rinse cause its water soluble.

5. Why can't you buy ISO in AUS?.... Is it illegal to clean wounds there?

6. yo man use your methylated spirits & some salt - I used this instead of iso for ages until I could get my hands on some. You cant get iso in stores where I live but you can via ebay!

7. Hey so uh I'm in my dorm too no boiling water and such nor any sort of rubbing alcohol or fancy things that'd be good to clean my bowl with but it needs to be cleaned so bad I'm practically wasting my weed on it but I was wondering if the glass cleaner I have would work/is safe...it's called Hope's Perfect Glass cleaner, it's ammonia free and the ingredients are purified water, alcohol, proprietary surfacant blend, propylene glycol ether, preservative, and fragrance

IDK DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA

8. I hear Simple Green is a pretty good alternative to Grunge Off for pretty cheap.