Other Than Smoking, What Do You Do For Fun?

Discussion in 'General' started by CmMx112, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Whats up guys/gals?

I was just wondering, other than smoking and chilling on Grasscity, what do you all do for fun, or in your spare time?

For me, Im a full time student at a community college, looking for a part time job. Im real big into video games (Xbox Live), and Ive also played WoW a few times. Xbox wise, I mostly play Halo 3/ Reach, Grand Theft Auto 4, Modern Warfare 2, Skate, or any of the other 30 games Ive collected over the years.

Im also pretty big into Motocross. Been riding since I was 6, and racing since I was about 10.

And of course, I loved to smoke the herb :smoke:

2. have lots and lots of dirty sex

3. #3 NancyReagan, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    Bike, longboard, and smoke.

oh camping and hiking.

4. Sounds like the life :D

5. gym
    friends
    girlfriend
    community college
    cars
    looking for work( just got fired :[ )

and most importantly
    :smoke:

6. Gotta love gaming.:D

I also enjoy snowmobiling, jamming on my guitar, listening to metal/classic rock, and using other recreational drugs on occasion.:smoke:

7. Train and compete with gundogs, springer spaniels and labradors
    Videogames, 360 and PS3
    Cricket, and thinking of getting back into rugby

8. jetskis, free diving, hiking, gaming, cooking, barhoppn, sleeping. Usually these involve smoking so im not quite sure if they count.

9. run to the money
    hang with my friends
    play my guitars

10. Pretty much all I do when I'm not at work is go to the gym, smoke weed, and ride my Harley. The last two are best when mixed ;) And don't tell me it's not safe to ride a motorcycle high. I've been doing it for 3 years without ever even being pulled over once. Pretty sure I'm safer high than most people on a bike sober..

11. Meditate
    Video Games
    Guitar
    Keyboards
    Yoga
    Breathing exercises
    Walks outside
    solo dance parties
    drawing
    listening to music
    Internetz
    Other drugs
    Reading books

Can't think of anything else, but I love doing all of the things listed above.

12. mnt bike, bouldering, piano.

13. I'm in a pretty successful band so I spend a lot of time practicing, or just playing drums. Other than that, girlfriend, school, paintball, skateboarding, snowboarding, or just chillin.

14. Hell yea, do you have a lake near by that you jetski in? Because I forgot to add that in mine. Its just been so cold lately, not even worth getting the jetski out. Lol.

15. Pack up my gear and leave society for a while.

I head for the hills in a nutshell.

16. Smoke weed
    Tagging
    Drawing
    Friends
    Girlfriend
    Movies
    PS3
    Cooking
    Look for a job
    Smoke more weed

17. Watching my fish. Believe it or not it's actually quite fun when you're stoned.

18. Computer games (ATM, revisiting Sim City 4 ;)) ... working on any of my vehicles ... building/stress testing/OCing/benchmarking computers ... drink beer ... enjoy "time" with my fiance ... and smoke. :smoke: