Other plants to cover up smell

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Overmind1632, Dec 27, 2007.

1. What are some plants that can be grown around a marijuana plant to help cover up the smell?

2. spearmint is a strong smelling plant as well as some mignonette and fairly easy to grow

3. thanks, i was also thinking about rosemary, lavendery, echinacea and eucallyptus

i guess theres a ton out there

4. oh yeah all give off a strong odor and double as good cooking ingredients :)

5. It seems you have all named herbs. Although they have a fairly strong scent... I do not believe they can match or cover the smell of marijuana during flowering or drying. Now if you have some that is really fruity or pine smelling, it may work, but only because those strains don't have the typical 'skunk' smell.

search for "perfect odor neutralizer" on the form...
    1 round fan, 1 bucket with holes, ONA(odor neutralizing agent), and soil moist
    the ONA actually bonds to molecules and creates a new scent that is nothing like the original smell. It also works great for freshening an entire apartment, or mini versions work great next to a litter box or trash can.

6. yeah im pretty sure those herbs don't grown very tall either so they probably wouldn't compete with the herb smell...i don't think theres many plants smellyer then herb hah

7. for hieght issues around other plants try LST so that itll look like a vine across the lawn and get alot more sun/colas/buds

if you find a plant that covers the smell while budding, let us know

8. if wont cover, but it will help

i ordered lavender, rosemary, and spearmint seeds which i hope to grow next to my MJ plants