other grow....things....

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by qwerty420, Aug 28, 2006.

1. sorry but im not quite sure wat im suppose to call them ^_^. But in any case my suggestion is this (sorry if its alreasy been up here), could there possibly be another 'topic' (in lack of a better word) for growing. In other words what im sayin is could you maybe make another topic for growing besides weed which would contain everything from shrooms-flowers-apples? I dont know...but i figured since u can buy spores via gc it owuld be helpful if there was a subtopic for how to grow them. also ive noticed (by noticed i mean ive seen 1 thread) in the outdoor mj growin area bout growin apples and people were concerned that thread would eventually be corrupted by other forms of growing (shrooms was specifically pointed out). Alrite, just thought id throw that out there ^_^.

SHIBBY

2. Yeah, I was actually thinking a General Growing forum would be a good idea. Shrooms, Salvia, Strawberries, people grow all kinds of other stuff and another forum for such would be nice.

3. We'll discuss it but, really, this site is about Marijuana and the growing section is dedicated to that. However, as I said, we'll take the suggestion and discuss it. :)