Other Good Forums Like This One

Discussion in 'General' started by Spazik, May 9, 2011.

1. Hello all, I'm not new to searching for information in forums but I have started posting recently because I had a few specific questions to ask and have now gotten into the habit of giving newbies advice as a way of giving back for all the help I've gotten through cannabis forums.

What are some other good sites to join besides Grass City? Looking for forums that are current, professional, and popular.

2. Grasscity is the best. fuck those other sites

3. Okay. I'm sure Grass City is good but I wanted to try other places simultaneously because it doesn't hurt to have divergent sources of information.

4. Well i would go with what your interests are. I use to be a wrestling fan and was on a wrestling forum. If you like science,science forum, art, art forum. Do some searching.

5. IC is the premier, professional cultivation forum. I've link'd discussions in your threads. If you're looking for a place to give advice, might want to try somewhere else, though, at least until you can actually grow with some proficiency. Otherwise, you'll get eaten alive and for a very good reason. Good luck.

Simon