Other forums

Discussion in 'General' started by PUSCIFERfan, Mar 5, 2008.

1. I've always thought message boards were pretty lame, but for some reason, I really like grasscity. Do any of you guys post on other boards, or just this one?

2. A couple, part of a guitar board, and used to regular a clan gaming site that I was in for DoD.

GC is my #1 :cool:

3. I dont like coming on forums for hours to make friends, I just search and read alot you can never stop learning on the internet

4. I don't understand using forums for chatting......thats what instant messaging is for.

I had the smae feelings towards forums myself. Until I started growing herb..... several years back I was looking online for info I needed and came across Overgrow.com (r.i.p.)..... I was a member there for a year or so...until the owner got aprehended. (same guy who ran heaven's stairway seedbank).

Once Overgrow got canned, I looked for a new weed forum and this one was the best. I tried Marijuanapassion.com but its filled with a bunch of cocky dick squeezers.

I still somewhat miss Overgrow, but I have had much better experiences here at GC. My rep bar never would have gotten even close to where it is now at those other forum sites....... the people are way too into themselves to recognize anyone elses opinions/beliefs/thoughts.

Grasscity is definately one of the best weed forums out there.

5. ICmag for growing.

IGN back in the day (somewhere around 10k posts), sometimes lurk 4chan.

6. I get on Cannabis.com sometimes. more comfortlable on GC.

7. GC is obviously my main place but I do post on other random boards

8. I mostly go to GC but I also go to Thumpertalk.com (offroad motorcycle forums) alot.

Thats pretty much it these days, i used to go to a few smaller forums but not anymore.

9. I used to post at this other forums until I started posting here. Now whenever I go over to that forum I get bored and end up back here.

10. This is the only one I post on.

I lurked others for a while and settled here.