Other Earth like planets?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, May 11, 2018.

1. Have you ever considered the possibility that the Earth is a sphere (roughly), and that we did go to space but there is another reason for the cover ups and deceit?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Well, a few times I watched "SOMETHING" fall from the sky, deploy parachutes, and land in the Pacific Ocean where it waited for a crew from a nearby naval vessel to arrive and open the hatch to free the men inside. I also don't understand why they would fake the explosion on Apollo 13. Just to add drama? I myself have been high enough in a commercial airliner to recognize the curvature of the earth. And after watching the sun rise in the east and set in the west for over 60 years, while observing constellations in different positions at different times of the year, at the same times of year every year, I gotta go with the "ROUND" theory.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well this is my observation on it.. If the pictures from space of earth are real then people need to understand how thats a definite position that NASA as an organization is taking .. In other words they have taken their heliocentric position and will never acknowledge their error even if its found to be completely incorrect ...so logically if there are glaring problems and inconsistencies involving intentional staging of space photos during space launches or walks.. Which has been clearly shown to be the case since NASA was founded..Then thats a problem that one generation will either have to face or be oppressed by with an iron fist that I don't think people are really noticing .. a dictatorship based upon a new religion.. Not Catholicism or any of the most populated religions of the world but this will be of "science " which will proclaim absolute authority over any and every facet of a persons life and any resources and commodities and services within it.. Orwell 1984 level stuff because at this point... the term gravity in science has become almost like a salvation level phrase to escape any critical questions.. Just say gravity to any space questions and your off the hook .. Mark Twain summed it up pretty brilliantly..and I'll bow out of this post now.. Lol sorry for rant... Its easier to fool somebody than show that they've been fooled..

4. You have to understand, though, that humans knew it was a sphere long before NASA came about, and since no one has falsified the spherical model, it remains the position of everybody. I think it is great that some peiple are challenging aspects of our knowledge, but there is no weight of evidence that should make anybody switch their view. We can retain the belief that the Earth is a sphere but hold open to the possibility that it could be flat.

I acrually agree that "science" has become a religion, many call it scientism. They don't adhere to the scientific method and philosophy behind it, they defend their sacred beliefs. Gravity is a place holder term, in my opinion, it isn't a fourth fundamental force, just a misunderstood effect.

I find it very strange that public consumption science almost completely ignores the dynamics of plasma and electromagnetism in space physics. I strongly suspect that ties in with what NASA is covering up, REAL PHYSICS, and therefore exotic technology.

5. Why are you debating if earth is a sphere this isn't the time of William Shakespeare we have sattalites that have proven the earth is round now and you can look at pictures of the earth on the Internet you are trolling whoever suggested the earth is flat. The first people to discover the earth was round were sailer who circumnavigated around the world back on them selves and then after that rough maps were made.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think we are straying from the original universe topic. Flat or round, is there another planet like earth?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ya think it's always night time on the bottom? I don't know anyone who lives on the bottom. Always figured whoever goes down there falls off. Bet there's awesome shrooms growing down there.

• Like Like x 1
  8. None of it matters because we're stuck right here and will probably go extinct before other options become available.

Gloomy.

9. Not if my speculation is correct.

In fact there is a journalist on youtube who has been making a detailed case that somewhat supports my suspicion, that is, that there is exotic technology being kept from the public.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Absolutely. Look how long they kept stealth technology from us. Ya, some people knew about it, but the average joe like me never seen it till some time around the Gulf War. Far as I'm concerned, that right there debunked a lot of UFO sightings. I just can't figure out why the government wants to gang probe their specimens. Are they taking samples or leaving deposits? In other words, are they harvesting food or planting seeds?

11. I've often suspected that we now have the technology for Reagan's star wars. But why would they tell us?

12. Interesting question.

I have a lot of speculations in this area, none of which I hold too dearpy or strongly, but when dots start connecting it does pique my attention.

You make a good point about stealth, though I think that may be just the tip of the iceberg, that is a relatively minor technology fundamentally. It is essentially a way to absorb and obscure a craft from radar. We have had radar for a long time, so it isnt anything groundbreaking.

I also agree with your point/suggestion (If I am not mistaken) that secrecy is not at all as unthinkable as some might think. I could rattle on about that quite a but more...

As far as the stealth craft accounting for some of the ufo sightings, I have no doubt that is a factor, but I don't think that accounts for all or even the majority. The 'alien probing/kidnapping' phenomenon I cannot make much sense if that. Some may be discounted as fabrications, another portion some strange dreams or altered brain states, but I definitely don't discount them all as such. Some might disagree but I think it is the fringe things that we need to take note of and try to understand, but for some reason those things become almost taboo and the researchers are ostracized. Some of them do honest research or apply the scientific method to their work and it is still shoved aside.

I suppose we are a bit off topic but it is a fun realm to talk about.

13. That is well within reasonable, I would go even further personally.

I didn't address your last question whether we were their food or whatnot. Obviously since we are lacking in transparency and therefore evidence, it is hard to say without speculation upon speculation, which there is nothing wrong with, but it requires that the party receiving the information to have done their homework, otherwise is sounds purely fantastic.

So if we grant that people are actually abducted, we have to ask is it by humana or something else. It is more reasonable to say by humans, but then the question becomes, what would the purpose be? If it were humans doing it one would think the victims would be significant in some way, if it were something else abducting them, it would probably be more random. Either way is kind of frightening.

14. I'm not sure the proof for another place like Earth exists.. but do I believe there's more out there than we know? Definitely.. and I'd be afraid to explore what could be, without proper equipment and essentials.

Someone mentioned having infinite fuel to travel through infinity, lol, only in a perfect world

I also believe that in our planet, we have signs that expose the life that's beyond our universe

There's this place called Dulce in NM that I've read about, it's listed as a forbidden place that you're not allowed to visit, and that the government won't deny or admit to it's existence

I know it's a bit off topic, but you can check out the list of places here, 25 Forbidden Places You're Not Allowed To Visit

15. The Drake equation tells us that there are thousands, if not millions, of life forms out there. I suggest a goggle search then read and learn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Conspiracy theorists....

So many governments, organizations, and individual people across the planet would have to be in on your conspiracy for millennia, not to mention the untold amounts of money being spent to continue this conspiracy is beyond idiotic and is now truly astonomical for them all to continue the ruse. Seriously, you gotta be pretty naive to think the Earth is flat and all of that has been going on for so long. Ridiculous nonsense.

Someone asked why there aren't live feeds of Earth from space.... There are many but, I'm sure you'll say its all somehow part of the conspiracy too. Thats how you continue it. You deny everything not within your personal paradigm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. I believe it, no doubt.

For those interested, this is the Drake Equation:

"The Drake Equation, as it came to be known, was formulated in 1961 and is generally accepted by the scientific community.
    N = R* f(p) n(e) f(l) f(I) f(c) L

where,
    • N = The number of communicative civilizations
    • R* = The rate of formation of suitable stars (stars such as our Sun)
    • fp = The fraction of those stars with planets. (Current evidence indicates that planetary systems may be common for stars like the Sun.)
    • ne = The number of Earth-like worlds per planetary system
    • fl = The fraction of those Earth-like planets where life actually develops
    • fi = The fraction of life sites where intelligence develops
    • fc = The fraction of communicative planets (those on which electromagnetic communications technology develops)
    • L = The "lifetime" of communicating civilizations"
    What Is The Drake Equation?

18. I don't personally see any value in the Drake equation, since we don't know most of the values to input it is meaningless, and we would probably know N before we knew all the variables.

• Like Like x 1