other drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by Cyproz, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ok so i need someone whose smart with drugs and how they affect your body. Is acid bad for you?

2. #3 M369, Oct 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2008
    Depending on your state of mind and mentality of cause it can be bad for you. That goes along with other drugs too, i mean everyone reacts differently to different drugs.
    Individuals currently in the midst of emotional or psychological upheaval in their everyday lives should be careful about choosing to use strong psychedelics such as LSD as they can trigger even more difficulty.
    Individuals with a family history of schizophrenia or early onset mental illness should be extremely careful because LSD is known to trigger latent psychological and mental problems.

3. awesome website thanks, thats what i needed.

hey has anyone smoked dagga before and how is it?( not much info on erowid)

4. One of my friends had some dagga a couple of weeks ago. He got it for free cause nobody wanted to buy it. It's not as potent as weed, and it tastes awful, although my friend said he liked it. I smoked one bowl and i didn't really notice anything other than the nasty tase. But that might be because i was quite high already. :smoking: