Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know where on this forum you're allowed to talk about drugs besides marijuana without getting your thread shut down?

2. Nowhere.

The rules are posted in every section of these forums. I don't understand why people people can't read.

3. NOWHERE!!! Muahaahahha.

4. There isnt one, but damn how I wish there was.

5. I wish there was too, I guess I'll just have to pm people.

6. And people will hopefully report your pm's and you will be banned.

This forum is here to discuss marijuana. There are plenty of forums out there where you can discuss other drugs till your heart is content. This is not one of them. Take your shit somewhere else.

7. Yeah, what the fuck?!

Randomly sending PM's to people asking for hard drugs? OP is either a cop or extremely dense...

Oh my god, ahahahaha. That's getting funnier the more I think about it! I mean absurd!

8. Seriously. What a ridiculous train of thought.

9. Idiot's been reported. That's not fucking cool.

Some of us are recovering. I don't want to see that shit in my fucking box. :mad:

10. I'm not asking for hard drugs I just want information about them. wow.

11. Yes, and you cannot ask for information about them here. Christ, learn how to fucking read.

12. I didn't know the rules I'm new here.. and they're not posted anywhere on the mobile app for this site, which is what I have. so sorry I didn't know.

13. Seems like you guys need to smoke a bowl. It is frustrating when someone doesn't know how to read the rules but there is no need to resort to profanities and insults over something so insignificant.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Please read the rules... And don't PM people about other drugs. Google is your friend.