Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Other alternatives?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blowin_Kk, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Hey guy! Today I am 4 months clean! And I feel great... but at the same time I feel horrible.. I miss it so much and as I see how many people are out here doing it I miss it even more. Quit because I am currently attending UTI to become a diesel tech and these jobs drug test. As far as them being hair or piss I don't know but wouldn't want to pass up a career opportunity over weed. That being said I miss being able to free my mind and release stress with a puff of smoke :(. Vaping doesn't help! Haven't tried nicotine vape but I don't want to get addicted either to nicotine. I get so jealous at my friends when they do it around me. It's like a luxury that I cannot have at the moment. Of course I am thinking of getting back into it after starting off a steady career. I just miss that warm feeling it would give me... any alternatives that you guys can think of? And don't say meditation because I know that's not the same shit lol. Alcohol is cool but it's not the same... help me!!!

2. I listen to a shit of music if I can't smoke. However I'm sure that's something you've already tried. Sleeping helps but, its sometimes hard to force it and, sometimes you have to be awake. Playing video games is a great way to waste time and, help your hand eye coordination.

• Like Like x 1