Otc

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Poverty Flats, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Is there actually any over the counter shit you can do other than DXM or DPH? I've looked for all sorts of stuff but that's all I can see that's legally for sell without a script. I doubt I'd ever stoop that low but I'm curious.

2. Benzedrex inhalers. Chop the cotton up really good, and choke it down with some OJ. Just try it with one and see how that does you, no need to do more until you've tried it.

Other than that, anything OTC is pretty much shit.

3. haha I've got an addy script so I'm good on that one.

4. Then you're SOL on OTC.

Nothing worth abusing.

5. Figures. I was just curious anyway, cause I found an oxy hook up yesterday. Just waitin on the money to come in so I can finally try it.

Thanks though.

6. I agree. Benzedrex inhalers (propylhexedrine) or ephedrine.
    I like the second. Ephedrine is sold at gas stations in pills combined with guaifenesin. Don't snort them, take them orally.
    Ephedrine can give some good stimulation, and possible euphoria.
    DXM is like a drunken, nasty dissasociative drug. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) makes you hallucinate, and you don't know you're hallucinating. So you end up talking to these phantom people or things, and look like you are in a psychosis. You get really tired, and VERY drymouthed during this "trip."
    Your best bet is finding a good drug conect.
    OTC's are legal because the highs they offer pretty much suck (I know you said you probably wouldn't stoop to that level, but I'm just saying).
    And it is very immature to chug some cough medecine, just so you can get high. It more seems like an act of deperation to me.
    LOL sorry for the rambling. Ativan + smirnoff are taking over my neurons.

7. Ephedrine is worthless as a stimulant, it can cause way to many complications with any "recreational" dose where you only may get some euphoria. It's mainly there as a "weight loss aid" since it boosts your metabolism.

Not really worth it IMO, especially if he has an addy script.

8. Nitrous oxide, and salvia. I can't think of much other's at the moment, but those two are pretty popular. Plus caffeine.

9. Meh. I found that OTC motion sickness tabs work well. Ummmm......... DRAMAMINE! Yeah, that's it. Sorry the name escaped me.