Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OSU Tokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jinx2011, May 17, 2010.

1. Well, I got back from a great...well great cant describe what im feeling. I just got back from Ohio State from friday morning to bout 20min ago. I had a amazing time I got to see the campus and all the ladies. Went Ice Skating(first time) and busted my ass a few times. Lets just say I had a great time. I didnt smoke any this weekend due to staying with a graduated Law student lol. I just know all the fun I had i wish i coulda done it high so any OSU tokers.
    By the way i live in a town....village with 565 people and the closest city is 1 hr away so this was really a experience sorry for rambling but damnit im high. Got me a mini t-break.