OSU finally gets exposed

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Nov 11, 2007.

1. for the mediocre team that they are, hahahahaha

this bowl is for you Illinois

2. just lit one myself brotha...HUGE oregon fan here (if you cant tell)...it is a great day to be a duck.

Im looking to see if kansas, lsu and oklahoma can hold up to their unranked opponents...i have a feeling one more might fall!

3. HELL YES. Go Kansas...#4 in the country we play at 7 central time on espn...can't fuckin wait our kegs have been tapped for a couple hours already

4. it won't be LSU their fucking soldiers, easily went thru the toughest schedule in the country and came out with 1 loss

5. Good thing they lost, seeing as how Michigan continues to be a let-down this year....and yet somehow they can still win the Big-10.

Big game next weekend....

6. U of I is the best college ever.

7. very far from it actually. Illinois fucking blows.

fuck ohio state too.

Itd be a real shame if they make it to the National title game, they should just represent the big 10 in the rose bowl.

Id love to see Oregon play a team like LSU or Oklahoma for the NT.

Why dont more teams run the spread offense?

Dennis Dixon for Heisman.

Ill admit, im a Michigan fan but im really enjoying watching these ducks, ever since week 2 when they beat us.

8. buck the fuckeyes! I passionately HATE Ohio State. Guess who the Illini head coach is too, non other than Ron Zook, former head coach of the Gators; further proving that there are only 49 states left cause Florida OWNS Ohio. aaahahahaha. My hat is off to you UI...cheers.

9. IMO Illinois didnt do anything special. It all just comes down the the type of offense. Michigan had the same problem with Applacian State and Oregon. Big 10 teams just arent good against the spread/ option offense.

Im not at all suprised Illinois won, I wouldnt have bet on it before hand, but the whole time I was watching I was thinking they could pull the upset.

10. the national championship is going to be either LSU/Oklahoma or LSU/Oregon

Kansas isn't going to go undefeated, because Oklahoma is going to kick their ass in the Big 12 championship

11. I am upset with Florida State. At least we beat BC.

12. yeah and BC lost again, to MARYLAND lol.

but yeah i was watching fsu, they were up 21 - 20 then VT just laid into them

13. i think florida state will be back to their winning ways
    next year or the next

14. talk about upset, lol miami blew ass in the last game ever in the orange bowl, 48-0.

yikes

not a good year to be a UM fan :(, our day will arise again lol

15. This is what confuses me about sports fans..
    What part did you have in any of the success?

16. the fans ARE the game.

17. Well since it is college football, if you go to the college especially, you are a part of it all...youre a fan, a student, both being represented by the team on the field, so of course people use the term we and us when referring to their teams...people want to be a part of something greater...