Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Osteonecrosis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by blueschill, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Thought I would mention this,

I undertook major chemo for 7 months and at the same time I took major steroids to fight my cancer at the age of 24 I'm a year in remission but, at the moment I am in pure agony suffering from osteonecrosis.

Osteonecrosis is the damaging or crumbling of the bone end when too much chemo or steroids are constantly administrated to a patient. Because I had such bad cancer I am far too tolerant to every painkiller out there to stop the pain of my hips crumbling.

So I have started using weed now the Royal Navy have medically discharged me so I suppose I can. So I tried it for a couple of nights in a row, and unbelievably I walked all day without a walking stick ! I can't believe it helped me so much when nothing else would.

I have my life back with my wife and fast growing son, and yet it is illegal and I feel like a criminal.

Amazing how much medical properties the weed has, I think England needs to wake up and rethink the medical canabis rules.

2. Hon, the WORLD needs to wake up to the healing potential of cannabis!

May I show you what cannabis really is? Just click that first link in my sig! Read the titles until you see something you simply HAVE to read - it won't take long. :D

If you find what I've done to be interesting, send me an email (bottom of my sig) and I'll send you a copy of the 2012 List! It's twice as big as what I have here at GC! :eek:

And take your Omega 3! For cannabis to work, you need functional CB receptors! To make working CB receptors you need Omega 3! If a CB receptor is made without Omega 3, a piece called a G i/o effector protein doesn't get attached and you get a dud receptor!

Poor Diet Impairs Cannabinoid Receptors (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Poor Diet Impairs Cannabinoid Receptors[/FONT]

A lack of working receptors is an early signal for several cancers!

[FONT=&quot]Turned-Off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth (news - 2008)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Turned-off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth[/FONT]

Those cannabinoid receptors are basically the message service in your body. They "tell" (when activated by cannabinoids) cancer cells to die and bone to be deposited (and 1000 other things)!

Another Study Confirms Anti-Cancer Effects of THC and CBD (news – 2011)
    Another Study Confirms Anti-Cancer Effects of THC and CBD - Philadelphia medical marijuana | Examiner.com

Role of cannabinoids in the regulation of bone remodeling (full – 2012)
    Role of cannabinoids in the regulation of bone remodeling

Keep taking cannabis and start taking Omega 3. Heart studies have used up to 6 grams of pure Omega 3 with only minor side effects- fishy burps, looser bowel movements and easier bruising. I use about 2 grams every day and I am reasonably healthy (and plan to stay that way! :) ).

Omega 3 is not a quick fix. It takes at least a month to see results. You can see this in the article on depression (yes, it's good for depression, too :D)-

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood?

Regular use of Omega 3 can also enhance your high! More working CB1 receptors means more of those molecules of THC will find a working receptor and tell your brain "I'm high!". :smoking:

Granny :wave:

3. Do u take it medicinally crow?