Osmocote Plus TR Fert Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenbowlpacker, May 8, 2011.

1. [quote name='"greenbowlpacker"'] Not even a sample :D

Not yet :). I'll see how they are after month of curing! :bongin:

Its time to make butter soon!

2. I made some butter with my last grow used it to make some cookies :yummy:

3. Ha so what's the best recipe?

4. Use a slow cooker on low for 18 hours. Also use a qtr ounce of bud per stick of butter. If its vaped bud or trimmings add extra.

5. Harvested the top of my wwxbb got about 120g wet from that super sticky and resin coated :smoke:

Now just letting the rest grow some more before I cut. Probably will harvest my other two plants sometime this week.

6. The top of the wwxbb just finished drying today now its in a jar. The bottom half I left has just about doubled in size in a weeks time :) I highly suggest doing a partial harvest and will do this for now on. The diesel seems like its done but now but I think I will harvest the top couple colas the next day or two.

The Himalaya Gold is about done as well not a big yielder but is starting to turn purple on its bud sites as well as the fan leaves around it. I have been trying to lower the temp at night as well as water with only ice on top as soon as the lights go off. I will let this strain go for however long it wants. Never knew this strain could purple.

My sage, wwxbb clone, and diesel clone are about 3 weeks in flower while my exodus cheese and purple maroc clone are still vegging.

I will try and get some shots in the next couple days

7. Harvest the second half of my wwxbb had to make room in my grow room. Probably will end up with about 20g dry from it.

Smoked some of the wwxbb very spacey head high almost like a dream :smoke:
    Im going to let it cure longer before I post the official smoke report.

Heres a pic of my Himalaya gold turning more purple every day

Attached Files:

8. I cleared the bucket my wwxbb was in and it was rootbound in there the roots took up the whole pot and when I tipped it upside down the roots held the perlite together with out the bucket. Im curious if I could have got a larger yeild with more room for those roots to grow.

I think I will start using 5 gallon buckets for now on if I veg my plants that large again. But for clones I think 3 gallon would be alright.

9. Subbed.

Can't wait to read the smoke reports. I hear some say that OC+ will give bad taste; others say it's awesome, easy to use and has a great taste.

If so, it should make my grow cheaper and much easier than adding nutes every watering.

10. I'm back In the game! How are the buds treating ya?

11. I'm glad I stumbled across this grow log. I've used Osmocote 4 month timed relaese outdoors with a lot of success in the past. I moved away from chem ferts a long time ago, but yes it works-it produces serious results in the right situations.Hat tipped to the Green Bowl Packer for pulling an indoor grow using this product. Down here when I used it outdoors on long season sativas, there was never a hint of lingering fertilizer taste in the finished product.

12. Havent been on here for a while...

Anyway im not so sure I would recommend the OC+ for larger plants seems to run out a little to soon if I did it again I would use some flowering solution towards the end. The quality of the buds were great on all of the plants very flavorful not chemical taste at all.

I grew out a few clones of the ww x bb and a diesel clone using gh lucas formula they came out great as well but I flowered them when they were alot smaller so its hard to compare size.

The TH Seeds Sage I grew was a super strong head high that hits you instantly took 12 weeks flowering.

Currently I have only a huge Heavy Duty Fruity plant growing that im trying to get 8OZ+ from. :smoke:

Also i have not been using the OC+ but im going to quest to grow the strongest plant using Herijuana seeds i just got. Might try it again on a clone.

13. is anyone in this thread still around? I'm interested to learn more about the Osmocote Plus feeding the OP was using. Found a few places online about it, but this thread has the most to show for it i believe. Anyone?