OSG's 'Golden Goodness' - Isomerized Frozen Hash Oil Crystals

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by oldskoolgrower, Apr 17, 2009.

1. dont evaporate your alchohol on the stove.

2. #682 hotdog502, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    wordzilla

3. Its not about how it turns out, thats dangerous, evaporating alcohol is super flammable and I've seen first hand someone get serious burns from doing it near a flame. Try to evaporate ISO using a crock pot, also evaporating with lower temps you will get better tasting end results. Be cautious when using stuff this flammable

4. #684 hotdog502, Jan 14, 2013
    hmmmmmm

5. oh, a electric stove may be safe. Im just trying to keep people safe from getting burned, But i still think the crockpot will give you better tasting oil. How do you like ISO Vs BHO ?

6. #686 hotdog502, Jan 14, 2013
    lil fun

7. You joined in '08...and you have 4 posts. Lol.

8. #688 hotdog502, Jan 14, 2013
    lol fun

9. Intellectual property has always come with a price tag.Patents pending,filed applications with the patent office.Case Law:eek:ne friend showed another friend how to make meth. That friend got busted and snitched on the friend that had a record for manuf.meth.That was enough evidence for the feds to convict the one that showed the other friend how to make meth.His past record for making meth convinced the jury the snitch was telling the truth.In California its 3,5 and 7 years for manufacturing first time around.This one is free.http://law.justia.com.This forum I find has it's bold characters:depictions of their finished product.Check out 21USC 841 and 846.You may not be so bold anymore.

10. Lucky2, you don't make any sense

11. Yea no he doesn't.... and he needs to stop discussing other drugs

12. If there is one thing I have learned about human behavior.If you have a processing method that is unknown to law enforcement and others,keep it to yourself.The genius creates and the rest imitate.Involving chemicals if the method one uses is not known and you let it out to the world,believe me many will follow the creator and the DEA will list that chemical making it impossible to do your own thing.I don't have a problem in allowing one to taste the final product.It's like selling drugs make sure you sell it to the right one.If you have any experience with contact with the law or read the case law reporters then you know what is going on.An example there is white hash oil which is more potent than honey oil,and I wouldn't give that process away for free.So if I don't make sense I don't care because I believe in playing it safe and not foolishly.If I lived in the state you live in I'd be no poor hustler where weed is so abundant and for the connoiseuer.

13. #693 SIRSOG, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    If you are just here to say "I know about other drugs, I know about selling drugs, but I will tell you nothing" why did you come at all?

No one gives a shit about what you keep ranting about and likely no one believes you because all you have ever done here is bark but no bite ( not a single pic to back up your legendary secret process)

And most of your posts are off topic rants about nonsense anyway....

Edit: I guess my point is.... what is your point? Lol

14. THIS IS CANNABIS, NOT METHAMPHETAMINES... if someone finds a way to make a cleaner, better concentrate that could medically benefit a lot of people. Some people don't have time to sit there smoking bowl after bowl or the condition, so concentrates are much more suitable. Its not like someone just found a way to make pure 100% cannabinoids, its a different method of a solvent concentrate is all. Its not better then others, and its not worse. So please, go on some meth or some type of drug dealer forum if your trying to act like a "know everything about drugs, you don't know anything" type of person.

15. Oh there is a way to get 100% cannabinoids... it's just a very expensive complex process called fractional distillation. But lucky2 didn't pioneer it nor is it a secret lol

16. for real? That looks crazy, wish i had the brains, resources to get such a clean product. ahaha Hopefully he doesn't manufacture tons of it and take over the cannabis industry since he knows so much about "drugs".

17. Fractional distillation is one of many methods to get your pure cannabinoids.Do some more reading you'll find that so-called secret you think I have.

18. Would you recommend grinding up the buds before the whole freezing process and such?

19. blakesrocks you don't need any special gift of brains to understand that THC can come in either a brown amorphous semi-solid ,viscous oil or chunky golden yellow solid.Check out ChemicalBook---Chemical Search Engine or the company that manufactures the stuff:THC Pharm GmbH,Offenbacher Landstr.,Frankfurt amMain,Germany.

20. I do a similar method but I let the rubbing alcohol evaporate in a ventilated room after that I preheat oven to 220 and put it in there for 15 min drop it in the freezer and scrape it up in the morning I use 3 coffee filters