Finally GC is joining the micro revolution with this new forum, so I figured this would be a good time to start a journal for my new experimental medical garden. In this space I can legally have 12 plants and my goal is to provide myself with an extra half ounce per week while staying within my plant number. The pictures below show the current shape of the cabinet, in the next few weeks it will be fitted with a new back piece with a new venting and exhaust system. For now it is cooled by a bathroom fan sealed into the back and the venting is accomplished by three 90 degree pvc elbows on the right side. Currently, because there are only two flowering plants the lights have been left unfinished and there is only one circulation fan instead of two. The cab dimensions are 70.5Hx15.5Dx23.75W and it is divided into two sections with only the top being utilized currently. The mothers I have currently are White Rhino, Strawberry Cough, and Thai/Skunk x Purple Haze. They are all medical cuts except for the Strawberry which was a gift and is no longer available. It is lower yielding, but by far my favorite strain, maybe the best tasting herb I have ever tried, the two others who still have a cut won't give it away regardless of cost, so I got tremendously lucky. Both flowering plants are Strawberry Cough, and I have 3 WR, 3SC and 1TSPH in my aerocloner (thanks Rumple ). Due to budget and location restraints I don't currently have the ability to PH test here, and while I know this is a major problem I aim to fix, everything is looking okay so far. I have been using distilled water and feeding with one teaspoon of Tiger Bloom per gallon (had it left over from a grow several years ago, figured might as well use it). The Thai Skunk x Purple haze is being bitchy and showing signs of a cal/mag deficiency, so I might begin adding something else soon. The two flowering Strawberry Cough clones have been on 12 hour light for a week today, and they look very nice. I trimmed all of the lower bud sites as I want to see how big I can get the colas to grow, but I accidently trimmed one that I wanted to keep on smallest top of the 3 cola plant. I am expecting about another week of stretching and then hopefully they will build some fat colas. I would love to get seven grams, or a quarter, off each of these, but we'll see, these are the only two that will be flowered in beer cups as well, I just wanted to get a couple going once the cab was running. One last thing... The last house I came from, where the last mothers were kept, became infested with spider mites, so when I moved all I kept were the clones in my cloner. I spray every Monday, and it seems to have kept them at bay, this round of clones look great and they will be my first mite free plants here at my new place. Now that I have rambled way too much I will leave it to the pictures!