Osama Bin Laden and the U.S. government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSD THC, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Ok so I thought I would post in the political section being this a political issue. Do you people think that America effectively killed Osama Bin Laden like they said they did with showing no evidence, either a picture or a seal's autobiography or a body or anything. Personally I think it is a load of evil ass American propaganda brain washing horse shit. We did not raid his compound and kill him they made all this shit up then killed our own seal (which a couple died last week) to cover their ass. Before you say I am crazy America lies to you about an all healing plant and knew about pearl harbor and in my opinion bombed there own twin towers. I am a person that needs factual evidence to believe something is true I don't follow things blindly based on a hope I want him dead.

2. Wow what an epic contradiction.

Pandoras box is ---> way, but they already have about 324 X 10 ^ 47 threads exactly like this

3. #3 LSD THC, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    How is it a contridiction the only investigation on 9/11 was riddled with flaws (look it up) and went against hundreds of eye witness reports. Do research before you go around acting like you know something. Also are you saying you are going to blindly follow what they say and not question anything? Hmmmmm sounds alot like what American's questioning heart right? And thank you I will remember to post in pandoras box next time.

4. so many assumptions made responding to a 2 sentence statement... we can't continue this discussion until it's in the pandoras box, so if you would like to continue it, please go to the right section.. thanks