OS Working Visa and getting a job in a legal grow/dispensary

Discussion in 'General' started by normac, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. #1 normac, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Hey,I want to travel/live somewhere else for a bit next year and combine my interest in medical marijuana. I live in Australia at the moment where Marijuana is completely illegal. The question i am asking is, if you can get a job in a legal grow op/dispensary/cafe either in America or somewhere in Europe, ie; Amsterdam. I would have to get a Working Visa, but I am unsure if you are allowed to work in the ganja industry if you are not a citizen in that country.Any replies/help greatly appreciated! Cheers cam!
  2. I'm not saying one or the other, but I've never heard that. My wife used to be a resident alien until she got her citizenship.
    Here in the U.S. I'm pretty sure all they want is to tax your income. I honestly don't think they give a shit how you earned it as long as they're able to take a piece of it.
  3. #3 TokingDaily420, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Fir dispensaries in California you get paid under the table (youre "volunteering") unless you own the joint then you get taxed and all that.

    But you could be a lab examier. My friend's dad was and basically hed check the quality of all the nugs before they were able to be.sold in the dispensary.

    That was a legit job in which he was paid in checks and taxed and all that.

    Colorado and Washington now, im pretty interested in how it goes over there.

Share This Page