Ornamental Flower Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Jun 24, 2020.

1. I just saw that exact Mixed Asiatic Lilly pack on sale. It’s 8 bulbs not 12 like I thought.
    Asiatic Lily Mix
    under $8.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  2. That’s a Beauty. The Lady crosses are all spectacular. The Orienpet Lillies are just fantastic. They check all the boxes and are faster to bloom than the Oriental Lillies by just a bit. Earlier is a big deal for me. Anastasia and Pretty Woman Orienpets bloom when my early Asiatics bloom. Just throwing that out in case anyone is trying to widen their Lily blooming season.
    The huge size of the flowers on the Orienpets is a head turner. I can’t wait to see how tall mine get next year during their second summer. They seem to really throw out the lovely scents a long ways too.
    I have one of these Bell Tower Orienpets coming.
    I told myself I couldn’t order anymore late Lillies like Orienpets cause I need more early lillies, but I found a spot where it will fit nicely. I did order a dozen or so early Lillies so it all works out in my head.
    Cheers
    Os

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ok, I want to join the tulip club. I pre ordered 10 Rainbow bulbs, to be shipped in Oct from up in @TimJ s neck of the woods, coming from Holland.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Are they the Rainbow Parrot Tulip? Nice choice if so. I have 50 coming. The hippies will love em up here!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  5. The only Parrot ones I found were made of plastic. Hell, I may have better luck with keeping those going. These are various colors from purple to white.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Still very cool! They say the Parrots are fussy, so probably a good one to not pick for a first tulip.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. That blue morning glory is really nice. I take sunflower heads out into the woods where I hear squirrels barking, they don’t come in too close with the cats around I guess. That squirrel is hilarious.

• Like Like x 3
  8. That is one fat squirrel lol.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. And it’s got 10 more sunflower heads to go.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Had another Orienpet Lily (Lily Tree) open up today.
    This one is Olympic Torch. I am certain this one will change colors a lot before the end comes.
    The flowers are just huge on the Orienpet Lillies. She has giant pink banana lurking behind her, ready to bloom as well.
    Below is a runty Lollipop Asiatic. This was a spring planted bulb that was very developed when it was planted. She is about 8 weeks behind in blooming compared to the others.
    Winter usually resets their clocks so hopefully she will be a lovely super early bloomer next year.
    Cheers
    Os

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Very nice

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. The pair on the left are doing the slowest reveal ever. She’s been teasing me with being slightly open at the top for days.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  14. Here are some pictures of this years Morning Glorie

I planted some along my deck this year with various colors
    . 20210913_112550 (1).jpg
    20210913_112520.jpg 20210913_112506.jpg

We only feed birds in the winter due to bears tearing them up. My bird feeder
    r 20210913_112348.jpg

Along the front of the deck, looking out to in and in to out
    20210913_112613.jpg 20210913_115027.jpg 20210913_115011.jpg

And are flag pole. Added some more color to it this year.
    20210913_112430.jpg

Some Nasturtiums.
    With a runaway Morning Glorie
    20210913_104947.jpg

20210913_105004 (1).jpg

20210913_105024.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. This thread just makes me feel better every time. ^^^^^^. ^^^^^^

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2