Original Sensible Competition October

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Original Sensible Seeds, Oct 16, 2015.

1. This competition was just for the pictured swag from the first post. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

Nice choice, but the competition has ended. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

2. Yep just the shwag I guess I would of loved to win the seeds I picked lol but free shwag is always cool

3. Thx for the contest always like free shwag

Attached Files:

4. Glad you've received it, thanks for letting us know! //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png The prize was just the pictured swag on this one. Seed comp going on right now: http://forum.grasscity.com/grasscity-contests/1389...

5. Thanx really like the hats and shirts and papers been rolling fatties I haven't taken pics but I will Thier xl king size hold a good 2.5 grams

6. Glad you're making good use of you prize gcraigen //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

7. oh i want to win that schwag
    swagger

8. Oh I'll make plenty good use of my shwag I usually buy 1"1/4" papers but I just have to move up to king-size slims they roll the perfect size smoke for myself again thx i love all these contests

9. King size slims now I only have to smoke one instead of 2 or 3 again thx a million

Attached Files: