Original Sensible Competition October

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Original Sensible Seeds, Oct 16, 2015.

1. ⬆ Whole new meaning to "big butt bertha!"
    We should all encounter that kind of issue during a grow, lol.

2. WOW inthelooperton! Bertha looked great!

Keep those entries coming guys!

3. Thanks so much original sensible, for giving us blades the opportunity .

4. http://original-ssc.com/lemon-garlic-og-humbolt-seed-organization.htmlThe garlic festival in my town is one of my favorite festivals around,i was sitting there this year after stuffing my belly full of garlic infused food,that what would finish the day off better then it already was,a nice fat spliff of some lemon garlic OG,wait I don't have that strain but hell would that have been nice,so for next years festival u guys I hope could see in ur hearts to help a fellow connisuer out to make a wonderful festival have a wonderful ending.Thank u and have a great day full of great highs and no lows

5. Took me a lil bit to find my next strain I would like to try again the reason why I want to try this again when I was like 15 I was at cedar point theme park and one night after the park I went to the store to see if someone was kind enough to buy a youngster a swisher and the guy I asked was like what kind of tree u got lil dude I was like reg he laughed went and got my blunt and told me to come wit him if I wanted to smoke some real purple haze it was my first time smoking purp and my last so would like to see if I can try it again

Thanks OSS for the opportunity to get my hands on some high quality seeds
    http://original-ssc.com/positronics-seeds-purple-haze-1.html

6. #49 Original Sensible Seeds, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    Last few days to get an entry in!

We're looking for an inspirational response. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/yay.gif
    So have a think, check out the strains on our website and post your entry! www.original-ssc.com

7. How about this?

Attached Files:

8. Or This:

My Ability to Grow Fine Cannabis.............

[​IMG]

9. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.......You Hosers

[​IMG]

10. Hi!

I'm new here, but not new to smoking and who doesn't love free stuffs, right? I prolly shouldn't have smoked just now before writing this.

My favorite strain is the lemon haze. I've tried a few different flavors, but like prolly six on ssc's website, so this is the one of six of like thousands that is my favorite.
    I like the flavor. Everyone has their own taste, huh?

http://original-ssc.com/super-auto-lemon-haze-seeds-original-sensible-seeds.html

I dunno if I posted that right. I did say I am new here.

Thanks for the chance!

Happy Halloween!! :)

11. Hahahaha //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/luxhello.gif

Keep the entries coming! //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/weed-4.gif

12. Winner announced tomorrow! Crosses fingers

13. Good luck guys

14. Best luck to all.