Original Kaos Bong!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nomel90, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Today I had many places to go to get supplies for my grow op but I stopped in at my local headshop and saw this thing sitting high on the shelf and it was $160. Couldn't pass such a deal up so I went ahead and got it, first ice catcher and I love it! Me and my friends have probably smoked a 1/2 oz thru it since I got it today :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^Friend ripping it for the first time (and he just started smoking too!!)

Kinda took the pics after most of the ice was melted. Anyhow it smokes great and the diffuser is a nice addition as well, what do you guys think about it?

2. It looks like it has a pretty thick joint, I like that.

3. The whole tube looks really thick. Nice pick up man. enjoy it:smoking:

4. Yeah it is really thick, thanks for the replies guys

5. looks real good i like the bumps on it. adds character

6. character eh? lol

7. that bong looks like a beast. but ummm might wanna lower the water level a bit all you need to do is cover the diffuser not the joint.

8. In one of the pictures you can see ice, it probably just melted down and he didn't notice happens to me all the time when i'm high.:smoking:

9. haha, exactly! as you can see most of the ice is melted lol we smoked a few bowls thru it before taking the pics

10. nice bong man! KAOS is the shit and i see more and more of his work showing up on the city! I have a perc'd bong and stemroller blown by kaos and they are sick! + rep for kaos bong:)

11. yeah KAOS peices are nice, I got this one because my friend also has a perc'd bong from KAOS. both his and mine are triple blown.

thanks for the rep

12. Damn nice pick up. That is a nice thick joint. Is it 9mm glass?

13. yes sir

14. nice pickup but lol the water is high on it in the first picture hahaha
    It's about to go out the joint :p

15. yeah when the ice melts it just overflows the the bong

16. Yea I know haha I got to stoned and did that with mine and the percs were completley submerged and I was like wtf :confused: and then I was like ohhhhhhh yea I put ice in her didnt I :p

17. what did u name it? i think mr.clean would be fitting:smoking:

18. havnt named it yet, probably deciding that when my friends come over lol

19. I have a mini 9" Original Kaos beaker and i love it. Good pick up

20. Just an update(im his friend) we named it Eli the ice man(from an electricity class)

The base kinda broke which was repaired by electrical tape(irony) so its full name is Eli the black footed ice man.

Eli for short
    blackfoot for short.