Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Original Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by l2679, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Just some of that Original Haze......

Attached Files:

2. Decent bud. I hate when people try to sell bud like that for regular prices. It doesn't look good to me and quite frankly usually has sub par trimming with very little trichomes. But thats been my expereience.

poor grammar ftw

3. looks premature.. sorry:eek:

4. Looks like 4 weeks premature, not sure that will give you much of a high besides maybe plesebo effect....unfortunate they ruined such a quality strain that could have been...

5. bad grow.

6. I actually agree luckily i only have about 1 g of it, now that i have tried it there is an effect but very minimal because of I have been vaping it. What do you guys think of these, supposedly:
    1. Dream time
    2. Cinderella 99

Attached Files:

7. To be honest, i think you should find yourself a new source. That "Dream Time" (never heard of that strain before) looks premature with a bad trim job. The "Cinderella 99" Looks better than the others but still leafy and probably follows suite with being premature.

8. The c99 looks like it is actually mature, the other two don't.

9. Well, i'd like to report back and say that the Cinderella 99 is very good, original haze is not and the dream time is yet to be smoked. Thanks again for everyones opinion. Stay Blazed:smoke:

10. #10 Cottonmouth 85, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    Wow. That is one of the first times I've ever seen someone post haze and it actually was haze. Congrats and enjoy. You'll probably never smoke something as rare as that again unless you grow it yourself. Don't expect a "stone", or you'll be disappointed. That is a pure sativa and you'll have to smoke a decent bit of it, but it'll bring about a very unique high. (Assuming your pheno has any power to it).

Don't mind what anyone else says, they wouldn't know real haze from hay. Haze is supposed to look like that. Its not premature and it looks fine. It just has been fed too much N which is common among people trying to grow sativas. Anyone bitching has never grown or trimmed a pure sativa.

If it was a dense indica bud they'd say "Thats some damn good looking haze!" and be all impressed.

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about." ~ Wayne Dyer

11. No. I've had stuff just like this and it's just some shitty homegrown lol

12. Ya bro then honestly you've been smoking and growing some shitty fuckin "pure sativas" if you think that looks remotely correct and it was just an over feeding of N lol that's just funny, so you know what a pure sativa looks like none the less a haze strain and that trim job is by no means a good "sativa" trim job haha...Look up Chocolope different strain nearly pure sativa that's what a real sativa should look like....and the Dream looks premature also looks like whoever is growing this either just doesn't care is new or they don't have a clue what there doing...The C-99 if any of these are actually what they say they are actually does look pretty good definately mature not grown 100% proper but still looks smokeable and good enough!

13. I do not doubt that is legit haze. I suggest you check out this video:

YouTube - Kanaal van BlueBerryAMS

At about 1:40, the bud dealer takes out some "100% Sativa" (more than likely haze).

14. I trust that these are legit strains since these were acquired through a MMJ grower. Whether these were grown properly...to be determined. But I still have another nug of the original haze, so i'll be looking for a more cerebral high.