Original Amnesia - DinaFem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by porrista, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I didn't start this thread until now because I was busy with my other plant.

This Original Amnesia from DinaFem sprouted on March 30. today it is day 18 for her.

It has been sitting directly under 1x32w CFL, 2250L, but nearby are another 5 CFLs powering a bigger plant.

In comparision to its roommate, a Royal Dwarf auto, this one has been growing slower and less bushier. Stems are barely visible.

Last night I topped, but it now has 4-6 nodes ( waiting for it to be bigger to tell ), I couldn't top before because the leaves were higher than the top.

Today I just watered with 20-20-20. I wish I could transplant to a bigger pot but I'm flowering an auto right next to it and it is consuming most of the light and space at the time. I plan to LST this Original Amnesia until I cut the RD and make room for her, then I will put the lights on 12/12.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good

3. Your not gunna show us the royal dwarf auto too?? Come on guy, that's fucked up haha

4. The Royal Dwarf thread is in my signature, this one is for the OA only. hehe

5. Hi guys,

it has been growing internodal space since the 17th.

It seems I successfully FIMed, I now see 4 branches coming out of the top.

Yesterday I transplanted to a 5Gal pot and fed with 20-20-20 full dose.

Attached Files:

6. Just an update..

Attached Files:

7. Day 46

I just noticed the first pistol after 46 days of vegging. I think it will go for another 60 days until harvest from now??? 

Or is it the remaining days until 70-80 total days from sprout? 

8. #8 porrista, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Day 63

After Topping + LST 

I took 2 clones from the lower branches, gave one to a friend, raised the other one myself and gave it to another friend today at 20cm tall, to be placed outdoors. It was topped last week. 

Attached Files: