Original 19th birthday ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by Just one more, Sep 22, 2013.

1. So I'm turning 19 in a month and a bit and just starting to think what I want to do, I'm still in high school because of my birthday and shit by the way.
    The obvious thing would be a massive party but I'm reluctant to do that because I've been to a few with 100+ people and before long randoms turn up, they're house gets trashed and things get stolen so i dunno about that

I was thinking a camping party in the woods never done that before but heard theyre good?
    Just would be worried about the tent setting on fire lol

My lads group is about 10 people, we don't smoke every day we save up and all pitch in for a weekend (just always been what we do I guess)

Maybe just chill get the lads and a few girls round? Really struggling so please help me out GC

2. Skydive it's fucking awesome and everyone has a good time

3. Fuck yeah go camping. That shuts awesome.

4. Get a half o
    Sit on your ass the whole day smoking weed with your best buddies

Maybe when the late afternoon starts making appereance knock some jack or jagger

That's fun for sure. I rather chill at home with close friends getting smashed than go to a nasty party. well ofcourse depends on a party, but youknow what I mean.

5. Smoke a joint and make your lady suck you off. That's a happy birthday!

6. Chuck e cheese aha

7. Stripclub(or HS dance same thing).

8. Half o? Do you think that'll be enough for about 15 light smokers if we do edibles.

Folk will bring more for the day, my dealer has always given me a q for my birthday lol

So if we do half o of edibles and im guessing just short lf another half o on joints/bongs etc think that'll get us where we want to be?

9. idk a ton about edibles but i think its best to use like an ounce or more per batch, no? not sure how usefull a half o spread between 15 people in edibles would be. Might be better to just sit in a circle and take bong rips with that half O til its gone

10. Well that's what I thought too, but I looked at the pinned brownie recipe on here and he's using 5g to get a decent sized batch and he says one is all it takes for him

Have a look at it and imagine 3 of those batches just to like get a feel of the amount, I might just do the bong like you said I'm not the best cook and don't want to waste my birthday weed burning the oil lol