Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Origin of 420?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HeavyEyes420, Apr 20, 2009.

1. origins of 420...?

2. seriously google "420 snopes"

then delete this thread to avoid stupid childish arguments....

3. Stoned high school kids. One of several reasons I think it's a bullshit 'holiday' and am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad it's over.

4. That's cool. Some kids still believe in the Tooth Fairy too and I don't hate on them either.

5. relax dude, its a holiday celebrating weed..its not valentines day...shit

6. Oh I'm quite relaxed. If you want to pretend it's a real holiday that's your right.

7. Nobody is pretending it's a holiday, it's just like an inside joke day where people all over the world smoke more weed than usual.

Just appreciate it for what it is.

8. You are more than welcome to appreciate it just as I am more than welcome to think it's a silly, childish thing. I'm not hating on anyone for what they do, I just state my opinions on the matter.

9. The truth is the origin of '420' is mindless idiots :)

10. 420 is a day of love, it's a day for the herb to be spread. I have introduced so many newbies on 420 it's ridiculous, but I'm still glad some mindless idiots started it. Otherwise, fewer people might not know the wonders of weed.