Orgonite: Why don't more people know about this?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DDV, Dec 6, 2012.

1. #1 DDV, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    In the 1930's and 1940's, Dr. Wilhelm Reich was able to detect and measure the existence of etheric energy (life energy, chi, etc.), which he called orgone, using a modified geiger counter.

Dr. Reich determined that stacking alternating layers of fiberglass (an organic substance) and steel wool (an inorganic substance) would actually attract and collect orgone/etheric energy of both the life-beneficial positive form (which Reich called "OR" or "POR") and harmful negative etheric energy ("deadly orgone" or "DOR").

[​IMG]
    He constructed large boxes called orgone accumulators or "oracs" using this simple layering principle and was able to successfully heal his patients of various ailments, including various forms of cancer, by having them sit inside the box for periods of time.

Orgone energy has also been shown to increase growth in plants, elevate moods, stop pain in the body, and overall change the "vibe" of a room or area. Dr. Wilhelm Reich was later imprisoned by the FBI and all his writings were burned.

[​IMG]

(Asparagus grown near orgonite, left. Asparagus grown without orgonite, right.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvSCMoT9vAg]Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Orgone Energy - YouTube[/ame]

(below)An orgone generator which you can easily make yourself or buy online look like this.

[​IMG]

more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

http://inventors.about.com/od/qrstartinventors/a/orgone.htm

http://www.orgonite.info/

So, this sounds like a bunch of crazy new-age crap doesn't it? But my question here is, if there is evidence for all this.. why don't more people know about it?

2. If you know how asparagus grows you'll know that the picture there is a bunch of bullshit.

The one on the right clearly was picked early and the one of the left isn't even that big.

I mean look at the bottom of them. The left is woody which indicates age but the right is still green and flexible indicating youth.

3. #3 DDV, Dec 6, 2012
    I definitely do not :p could definitely be fake. Here are some more pics I found:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #4 Brenjin, Dec 6, 2012
    The smaller pepper plant isn't even grown enough to have a pepper on it and the smaller grapes were obviously prematurely picked.

And The others can also be young vs old plants or even have been made larger or smaller using a whole bunch of different techniques, not necessarily orgonite.

If at least some of the photos are obviously faked then what reason do I have to believe this is real?

5. #5 DDV, Dec 6, 2012
    Fair enough. I have a few pieces of orgonite and I have yet to plant my garden, so I can't speak otherwise. That's not really the point of this thread though :)

6. Why did they lock him up and burn his shit?

7. I don't about this orgone, but I'm more interested in why the FBI wanted him as it doesn't sound like he did anything particularly unethical. Then again his name is Reich and did his work in the 30s and 40s.

8. According to the FBI, he was thought to have been a communist. If the FBI says it it must be true :cool:

9. Interesting post, thank you. Im surprised i havent come across or heard of this before either. Ill definitely do some investigating. Similarly, have you heard of Antione Priore and his healing device?

10. No, I haven't. I'm looking into it now. It's amazing how many cures there are for cancer and yet few people know about them, and all were suppressed in one way or another..

11. Cancer patients bring big bucks, why cure um? That seems to be the underlying motto. A guy on coast to coast the other night said in not yet permitting treatments, the university of illinois was curing diabetes. Im going to look into that and see if i can find some verification.

12. Archer; Emissary of the orgonites :)

13. Screw the asparagus. Whos is that guy and his giant frontal lobe. He makin stuff?

14. This isn't fake.

15. Did anyone else realize they missed the part in that diagram that says fiberglass is organic??? Wtf is that all about. New it wasnt looked it up, more complex to make than the steel wool thats for sure, far from organic.

16. Organic means carbon based

17. Let's all cut the bullshit. Does this orgone shit increase yield on cannabis? :D

18. is the carbon in steel not carbon anymore?

19. Was just correcting your definition of organic.

You thought complexity had something to do with it.

20. if you really want to know if it works, why not build it and then post your plant yields here