Orgasms while you sleep!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girls have alotta stuff goin on down there..we just have a stump..to rub on..yall got lips and insides and g spots and clits and labia and just general wetness itself is great.

2. i\'m depressed

3. me too...holidays..no girl...it sucks..oh well..i got blades

4. hey ray ...when i frist came on this board one of the frist people so say something positive to me was YOU!

so even if you are depressed ....you still have friends hereat the city!!!

5. thought lost,....what?
    erorrrrrrorrrrrrrrrorooooooorrrrrrrrr...*sounds like a baritone diggerydoo...dijjerydoo...or however its spelled....*

6. namron needs another hit on excalibong!

Im out so... smoke on for me friends!
    have fun

7. yumm... there is nothing like being a lesbian! i have dreams like that ALL of the time and it\'s great. but it is much more fun to act out your dreams!

8. oh yeah....outtie

9. Yer damn right that is sum gud to wake up to… what parallels that is waking up to a dog lik\"n yer kitty [​IMG]

Know what I mean?

10. hehe yeah man orgasms while sleeping RULE THE WORLD! wet dreams that go allll the way are zeee best!

well not exactly becos ones when u r awake are better, but heck i wont say no to a freebie!!

11. tweetfreak...

OMG girl im the same!! i can only go all the way in my wet dreams if its a wet dream with a sexy girl in it lol, i can get pretty darn horny with a guy but minus the big bang... hehe ive been having wet dreams consistantly for the past month or so, hehe tis been fun

and yeah when i get to that time of the month when im not allowed to play, i get extra horny, i duno if its the lack of playing or hormones, but i go wild with desire lol

12. whats up with handjobs?

if i wanted that, i could do it better myself...

13. norm are you saying if I were like i want to give you a hand job you wouldnt take it?

14. What I want to know is this...

I know it varies but a friend of mine was talking about this...Maybe I should start a thread about it in Pandora\'s box...

Hell I will...

When do women get most aroused... Premenstrual, during the cycle, or post menstrual?

I say, Pre-menstrual and post menstrual... you know about 1 1/2 weeks before and after the cycle. Makes you think some are aroused all the time huh gravy :D lol

15. Is it considered cheeting if your involved with another in your dreams? =)

Z

16. I think it depends on who is doing the dreaming ;)

17. i just ate an italian hoagie i threw in the trash ealrier today

18. yeah handjobs are about pointless, but i duno i guess i can\'t say that because i never turned one down yet, its just annoying because ya know the gurl is just trying to get out of giving head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.