Orgasms While High

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CarloMarx, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I think it is safe to say that having an orgasm while you're stoned is pretty awesome. But I've found that different highs also lead to slightly different orgasms. Has anyone else noticed this?

I've had some of the most mind-blowing orgasms after I smoked a strain I grew over the summer. Ever since then, I've compared different strains with one another based only on how good the orgasms were. Now, don't get me wrong, all of the orgasms are good. However, some are just far more climactic than others. I realize that this is pretty subjective, but I'd like to know anyone else has noticed similar phenomena.

I think it would be pretty sick to cross strains that produce the most orgasmic of orgasms so all the other sex fiends out there could enjoy a regularly epic orgasm while medicated :D

2. Lol ya i know what you mean. Some strains get you more than others. Like smoking a really dank strain + haven't fucked or jacked off in a week = feels like youre about to cum throughout the whole thing....and the finish is oh my god lol

:smoke:

3. Agreed! :smoke:

4. 9/10 times i have sex, theres a doobie in my mouth :smoking: now you know why