orgasm during oral sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aaagogo, Jan 26, 2012.

1. How long does it take for you guys to make your gals cum when you eat her out?

2. Thats not necessarily a good thing.

Just 'going to town' on it aint really what the girl wants.

Long build up, w/ fingers boyo!

3. Usually takes her about 15 minutes, I don't mind because I know she's loving it the whole time.

4. About 7 minutes if I go quick. But she likes when I go slow. So ill try and drag it out to like 15 minutes. Nice and slow at first, then have random fast every once in awhile, then slow it down again. Also switch from side to side, and then circles. The fast parts tease her sooo much. I'm becoming the master.

5. I am a 28/f and I have never gotten off from oral. Not even close.

6. have your partner read "she comes first"

7. I don't currently have a partner
    but I've had plenty in the past who have tried, and swore that they would be the one...and then they get offended when I just get bored and am like, can you be done now?

I mean, I WANT to get off from oral. I don't DISLIKE it... I just get bored.

8. You should come over and I'll show you something... Yeah my collection of toe nail clippings.

9. One time I was at work and my ex came to visit.

I put her on my desk and I sat in my chair and I ate her out for a good 20 min. It was awesome and she got off like 2 or 3 times. I was also with her for almost 5 years so I knew what buttons to push and in what order. God I miss that shit

10. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']One time I was at work and my ex came to visit.

I put her on my desk and I sat in my chair and I ate her out for a good 20 min. It was awesome and she got off like 2 or 3 times. I was also with her for almost 5 years so I knew what buttons to push and in what order. God I miss that shit[/quote]

Nicee

11. [quote name='"THAT_girl"']

Nicee[/quote]

You have no idea

12. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

You have no idea[/quote]

Haha your right I don't my guys never done anything like that, but it would be hot to do on break at work

13. It is and it was. Alas it won't happen again though, sad times for me. O well haha

14. I know what I'm doing. If I'm in for the long haul I can make it last as long as I need but I was speaking to what I understood the question to be. How long does it take, not how long CAN it take.

15. I can make her nut at least 3 times and than beg for the D.

16. Your girl has nuts?:(

17. You do realise we are talking about the guy giving YOU oral? Not the other way round? :p

18. [quote name='"Thewastedyouth"']

You do realise we are talking about the guy giving YOU oral? Not the other way round? :p[/quote]

Oooh... so that's what I've been doing wrong. :rolleyes:
    :laughing: