Organized Religion is Evil

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by morning bake baby, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Especially Christians, sick bastards.

2. #2 White Indian, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    Good point. Well argued

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    I mean some. Yeah. I nearly lost a friend to a group of Christians. I mean not to offend anybody, but this group is almost like a bunch of children worshipers. The church was just ran but this family, one being a pastor. I mean it's cool and all to have a large collection of children related activities, but can you please not adsorb in my ADULT friend, having him act like a child. 

5. I have a massive problem with organised religion thats just me personally. Shit ive seen and been thru in a past life time.

I love finding out about different religions amd having mad disscussions both baked and straight.

I believe in karma, but im chilled about everyones choice in religion as long as its not pushed on me.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 ezak420, Nov 29, 2013
    rid the human conscious of religious beliefs.

7. Maybe so, but this new age shit is a joke. Hahah I like to think of this quote by daniel tosh: "New age spiritualism is religion for people who would go to hell in a real religion." 

8. #8 esseff, Nov 29, 2013
    Like all religion, even the new age kind, people need it only until they don't. For some, letting go of the archaic religions needed something else that felt more real and gave them something to go to - the so-called 'new age movement' was/is exactly this for some. But just as they needed to let go of the old, so they will need to let go of this too. The only true way is an individual one, that might include some of the old, but will need no dogma, no ideology, just what feels right. As a result, ideas will come and go, beliefs will change and evolve, until they live something that has no need to be accepted by anybody else. Once they're free enough to see it this way, what's left normally makes a lot of sense, often based on experience, without a rigid form of belief about it. That seems the way many are going now.

9. It's mind control. '' man created gods to forgive them for being evil ''

-Join the club

10. Religion should be made illegal. 

11. Totally agree with this thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum