Organized Crime

Discussion in 'General' started by Novek, Jan 6, 2010.

1. SAY what you want about it but I'm fascinated how they are set up with the intricites and power structure of legit businesses.

Some are so complicated the police have a HARD time infiltrating them. I actually respect people who take the time to really plan out and organize their stuff, regardless if its illegal. Its the petty theives and wanna be gangters(wanksters) that I despise.

Some of the smarters gangsters wear suits., imagine that.

2. Smart as they may be they are usually responsible for the deaths of a lot of innocent people to.

3. yeah its always fascinated me

4. Maybe the new age mobsters but what about the mafia? these guys actually have meetings to discusse who should be killed. There are rules when it comes to killing people

5. Same here

6. Yea I'm fascinated by them, that's why I love Sopranos, The Godfather, Good Fellas, etc.

7. all i can say guys, is these organized crime families are in power on their own genius, dollar, and business..... more than you can say about the organized crime family known as our government, who just takes a little bit off everyones paycheck to make their loot.

which is to say i have a strange sort of respect for these people who can become so powerful and untouchable by the law at the same time.

8. If you get taken out in a mob hit then chances are you were not all that innocent..

9. -check avatar and sig.
    Salute to This thing of ours!
    Have a drink, on me.

10. yeah if youre on a hit list its your own fault.

if youre taken out in a mob hit and your innocent theres a good chance that the person that took you out is gonna get killed.

11. Yeah any kind of organized crime fascinates me, but especially the mafia. I remember going through a phase in eigth grade were all I wanted to do was become a mob boss lol.

12. when i was a junior in high school, my english class had a unit on the Mafia. iono, i guess my english teacher was into that stuff too. we watched the Godfather, then wrote an essay about it. had discussions and lectures about italian, jewish, mexican, etc mobs. and how they worked and stuff.

after that we discussed and watched the Matrix. pretty interesting class.

13. Those 'gangsta killers' aren't real crime families. They're just violent young guys who have fucked up wiring in their head for some reason or a terrible childhood that led to this. Just you describing the chubby kid who got picked on makes me connect two and two I guess.

I don't respect THOSE types of gangs, they kill each other over territories and drug money. But I am also fascinated by this world and that is why I watched every episode of The Wire on HBO lol.

14. #15 chronicman00, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    haha my cousin is in the Mexican Mafia also known as "La eMe". hes in prison right now on 3 life sentences. he tried to get my cousin (his brother) to smuggle alot of heroin into Corcoran State Penitentiary. the only people that sell drugs like heroin (or drugs in general) in prison are powerful prison gangs like La eMe, BGF (black guerilla family), & the aryan brotherhood. the M.Mafia was started in the late fifties by a street gang that entered into the same prison together and my cousin was the leader of the modern version of that gang(gang is called Maravilla). so hes well connected so once he got into prison it was almost like auto acceptance. its really fucking crazy how organized and secretive that shit is though..his brother was tellin me about all the crazy shit they do in there man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_eMe

honestly if i wanted to put a hit on someone i could. those are the benefits of having a family member in the mafia haha

15. i got family in ireland who are up on that organized crime shit.
    my cousin stays in LA and fucks with the ms-13 who believe it or not is pretty much evolved from a gang into organized crime

16. haha are you like half irish half salvadorian?

17. haha nah bro his pops (not my blood) uncle is salvadorian
    im half irish and half jamaican:)

18. Large gangs operate more like government agencies than like corporations.