Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. 22F27ECD-F358-4C4D-A818-3FF5D7511788.jpeg I’m shining from a fresh new wet coat of Cortisone spray. Out at the edge of the woods with the weed trimmer and got into poison oak again. Makes my trigger finger on that roundup nervous but @jerry111165 would rip my certification.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Leaflets three let them be.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Break out that big jug of vinegar if ya just have too.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I believe it's just the opposite for poison Ivy and Oak. I think they dislike highly alkaline soils. Maybe try vinegar on one plant and limestone dust/powder on another. Good luck with that rash, nothing worse than that drive you crazy itch dobro49.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. That’s good to know. I thought vinegar killed just about everything. Have used lime for killing moss.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 4
  6. I didn’t sweat the hand sanitizer craze last year because I always hoard it along with Cortisone and Off. The sanitizer helps to keep it dry and less itch. I’ve been a magnet for this stuff since I was a sprout.

• Like Like x 4
  7. I've had good luck using the essential oil "oil of oregano". NOT oregano oil. If you catch it early and spritz your rash with water then apply a few drops of that oil and rub it in, it draws out the poison ivy/oak oil. This doesn't work for everyone. But, for some folks you'll wake up the next day as if it was never even there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Vinegar+Salt+Dish soap=Homemade Roundup

• Like Like x 4
  9. #44649 old shol4evr, Jun 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 3
  10. #44650 old shol4evr, Jun 17, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. Can't say I've ever had an ant do it. But, a dated a few girls that did and I understand the uncomfortable part you speak of.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  12. #44652 old shol4evr, Jun 17, 2021
    delete

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2

13. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nuts!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. tenor%20(3).gif

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  16. If all stays well, I officially have my outdoor run underway. Finally. It’s a mix of auto and reg, (Purple haze, platinum silk, north lights, rt turn Clyde, and chunk) and my fingers are crossed. A mix of SIPs and bottomless pots.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. June 22 and it's 34f Damn degrees at my house this morning. Hada start a little fire in the woodstove:sad:

• Like Like x 5
  18. Not that cool here but definitely hot days and nice cool nights. Where r u again?

j

• Like Like x 3
  19. Our little road trip starting tomorrow will be through some of the most desolate areas of Southern California and Arizona. 29 Palms, Joshua Tree and on out hwy 62 into Parker Az. then to Wickenburg and finally Phoenix.
    WOOHOOO. Temps in the 115 and hotter range.

BNW

• Like Like x 4