Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. My big brother turned me on to that video - I had absolutely no idea that Prince was even vaguely talented like he showed in that video. I never even cared for him until I watched that at which point I gained much respect for his ability.

Miss Tom Petty, too. He was a very cool dude.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I’m sure that Wouter is going to dig it too LOL you guys will be out there after a little man goes to bed ;)

you fillin that thing up yet or what? Come on… Chop chop!

j

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. #44603 old shol4evr, Jun 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  4. I been filling it for two hours now lol it's not even 1/4

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Good!

I’m guessing Jayson has seen it then?

j

• Like Like x 2
  6. 3/4” plywood, $105 4x8 sheet. If you can get there early.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's left over from the house we building... So i honestly don't know

Yeah i made sure we got a bunch of chlorine for the pool. We even had to trim up the tree because they love hanging out under it. He can't wait to get in keeps bugging me. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  8. #44608 old shol4evr, Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 4
  9. He had a half day today and caught me filling it lol trying to keep him out lol

The cat tried to get in already though

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Remove the tent when the little guy isn’t in there. Solar heat the water. A weighted down black trash bag in the bottom will help it warm quicker. Enjoy the beach.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 5
  11. #44611 old shol4evr, Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 3
  12. When this hot real estate market cools off it will go down as it has done before. I’ve got some projects that I’ll just wait the price down. People are building like crazy right now so demand is way up.

• Like Like x 3
  13. I’m sure I bought this outbuilding at the wrong time but the upside is that I now have another hiding spot.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Whoever and wherever the question came up yesterday about the dr earth soil mix, I can’t find the thread now, but it’s painfully expensive so it had better be good. I passed and ordered something cheaper.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Luckily NORML is calling out the companies trying to ban recreational home grows basically calling it "corporate greed". These things may seem small now but if no one does anything could come into affect in your state.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Bro just follow coots mix. It is extremely cheap and simple. I recommend adding alfalfa meal and greensand as well. Alfalfa meal is easily one of the most overlooked amendments in my opinion. It is the only amendment with organic beneficial growth hormones.

Also when building a soil the lower N-P-K the better in my opinion. Your living soil is all about the compost you add to it. 12-0-0 wont due shit if your microbes are not happy. I also have soil mites and Centro pods as well now and after 2 grows I do a quick cover crop grow and mulch. The cover crops are your greatest soil erosion benefactors.

• Like Like x 3
  17. It’s a felony in my state anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I’m stoned and late night crime-in on the tube. There’s this super long ad for some cream that has the “youth molecule”. It shows this melon remain fresh longer than the non molecule melon. :thumbsup:
    I’m going to the Fair this year, cause that’s where the real money is, and sell my “Youth Molecule Cantaloupe” and Molecule Maters. My ad will say “These is got that stuff that Cindy Crawford uses in it”.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. EAC2F873-7A5A-4485-99B5-3B7FF2AE4826.jpeg

j

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. upload_2021-6-11_8-21-23.jpeg
    All I've added for a few years now.

BNW

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1