Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Aloe Vera Extract 200x (Aloe barbadensis)

Aloe Vera 200:1 Powder (Organic) - Buy Bulk | Essential Wholesale - Buy Wholesale & Bulk Natural Cosmetics

I've gone back to using aloe vera juice in a 1 gallon jug. I use the Fruit of the Earth brand from Walmart at $6.44 per gallon and mix 1/4 cup to a gallon of water. It's made from organic aloe vera gel but has 1/10th of 1% sodium benzoate as a preservative as well as citric acid.

I used to use the 200x powder but it would gum up before I was able to use it all so i went to the regular juice.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Tolerance levels? After I did rso for cancer my t level is high, I only get so high , I need a break....... Nah:weed:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. When I first started smoking in the late 90’s I would get so high I’d have visuals or tracers.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Tastes so good doesn’t it!

Love me that old time hashish flavour!

j

• Like Like x 2
  5. #42385 puffnstuff1960, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Buddy of mine has a pile of leaves and pine needles, wasn't really a pile it was 3' thick in a 15x30 area. Some were there when he moved in some he added. He's lived there for 6 yrs. I went over there this morning and dug in the older stuff there were quite a few pine needles still visible. Should I screen the pine needles out? Will this be too acidic to use? I'm planning on chopping up the Comfrey top-dress the plants that I'm also putting in the ground next week after the Comfrey dries a little I'm gonna top dress with the leaf mold pine needles unless.........

I got 2 totes full.
    20200614_132339.jpg

Edit: After doing some research sounds like I'm good to go. I am going to screen it before I use it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. You’ll be just fine!

The pine needles are simply coated with a waxy substance - think its called ghebveruneysence hehe - but keeps them from breaking down as quickly as the leaves.

Damn ghebveruneysence.

no worries.

j

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Hmmm, I have a lot of that to, what about old chunks of pine?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Not sure -

you mean in the Hugel-sense?

I just know we’ve had discussions here over the years and at least the pine needles and definitely the pine bark itself was not an issue.

I’ll let someone else comment in the wood itself?

j

• Like Like x 4
  9. So I was wondering if terpenes can be added to rosin to thin for cartidges earlier. Now I'm wondering if essential oils could be used for the terpene component. Or should I just add something like beta myrcene?

• Like Like x 2

10. the advice about the cauliflower sounds good! damn slugs are just going to town on our veggies this year. not going to be much of a garden LOL

I wonder if in the heat of summer, there are less slugs and they're really only a super nuisance during the early spring and summer rainy season? you guys think if i planted a late season of cauliflower starts, they wouldn't get taken down by slugs? bought some beer to put out each night as a lure too.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Spread some sluggo or wood chip mulch around the plants.

• Like Like x 4
  12. I put these around my pot plants for slugs work great.
    Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrubbing Pads For Pots and Pans 3 pk - Ace Hardware
    I just rip them apart for each plant. One will do multiple pot plants.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. I can vouch for that one! Steel wool works pretty well too. Also spiral metal shavings from boring/ turning operations work outstanding. Often available for purchase by the lb at metal scrap places, or for a couple joints to the guy that sweeps the floor at the machine shop.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 5
  14. guys is it that obvious that its a boy?

[​IMG] IMG_8330.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. shit! its an hondurasXpanama fem from ace. First time male plants. It was a 3seed pack. 2 of them sprouted 2 plants each so i came up with 5. looks like the single sprout is the female in my crib. Live to learn! I'll send a mail to dubi idk.
    Thanks waktoo! passing joint.

ps: its bad because its the first time i did it all very good. my inputs, RO water. Almost perfect plants.

• Like Like x 2
  16. You got a male in a pack of Fems!!? Thats odd never happened to me before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. #42398 Lawlerskates, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    Same thing happened to me actually the 2nd time I bought seeds from Serious Seeds. I guess its more of common occurrence than you would think. Let the breeder know and they should work it out, SS made up for it by sending proper fem seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shotgun. Just gotta stand watch with a 12 gauge.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Huh.

Well, it does say “Scrubbing pads for Pot(s)”...

Mine have been eating my young tender cucumber shoots - right when they put out first set of leaves and I’m left with a vertical 1” bare stalk.

Lil’ bastards. I planted a ton of new seeds last weekend and have shoots popping up now. Hoping for at least a handful of plants as that’ll be enough.

j

• Like Like x 6