Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Some of that trellis netting with 4 hooks screwed into the walls to support the net? Interesting. I'd really ony need a 6' x 6' piece.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Question for anyone in here. I have a tutankhamun growing that has this funny leaf growth and has most of its life. I was told genetics or maybe heat stress. It doesn't seem to effect the growth but was curious if anyone else has had this?
    20190720_130632.jpg 20190720_130558.jpg 20190720_131506.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]

:jump:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Its really hard to tell TBH. I have one plant among 4 showing some weird leaf curling only on the top. The rest of plant is healthy and showing no signs of the curling.

I tend to think it could be for both of the above reasons you mentioned. Genetics and environmental most likely the cause.

The friend I got this cut from (MAC1) has affectionately called her a "turd" lol.

@Possuum suggested that since its growing so closely to the hood of my CMH, it may be due to radiation. IDK, otherwise your plants look healthy to me.

Here's a shot of the top:

20190715_073120.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  5. Don’t forget your weekly kelp spray! Did mine today!
    Per gal:
    2 tsp Kelp meal
    1/4 tsp Comfrey meal
    1 tsp Humic Acid
    1/2 tsp Yucca Extract (added before spraying)

48hr Soak. I started the soak on Thursday of materials to spray Saturday.

“You are unlimited!”
    Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. i was originally gonna post some sarcastic stuff about my old boss at a legal farm wanting some weed tonight but its kinda not funny anymore. i get a text from him today like 8 months since we last talked when he came over and helped me build a big grow room. i worked on his cannabis farm for a few weeks before i decided the pay sucked. anyways, i was telling them about my life and how i need money but don't have a way to make good money. they confided in me about how they're paying for the farm by growing black market pot. they told me i could convert my garage and produce for them. they offered to pay for the whole conversion and said i could pay them back. told them i couldn't because the house could get seized and i am just too worried to do illegal growing. they told me they would offer the owner of the house $5,000 to buy them off and sweeten the deal. this felt really weird and i said no again. they offered $10,000 and at this point i am super suspicous because this only happens in drug cartel movies right?

So i keep saying no but thanks for offering to help me with my life situation but i'm not that desperate. Then they offered to let me stay and grow at their house, where they have this large black market grow at that is financing the whole legal farm keeping it afloat. they said if all my worries are tied up with the location, i could live with them. this actually sounded kinda fun. they live on a private lake in a 7,000 sqft mansion castle with turets that are round and pointy and gorgous masonry. theres always fancy cars like porches in the driveway and you can hear music playing all the time. if it wasn't for an illegal grow happening down in the basement, it would be fun as hell.

i still declined because it was just too big of operation and i don't want to be there if they got caught. so i quit, and the boss comes and helps me build my grow room. he tells me that he will hire me back next year for outdoor and i am excited. i never got the call though and figured they didn't need me. kinda had hurt feelings but whatever. lol probably busy having fun and forgotten about me.

the fun though really attracted attention from the neighbors who said they smelled cannabis and called the sheriff. so they came with a search warrent and found 250 plants, 300 pounds of cannabis and $150k in cash plus a 12 guage shotgun. found the other boss who was the grower there with his girlfriend. the other guys got arrested later.

if i accepted their invite to stay there and grow for money, it would've been me that was busted. so even when people are tempting you with lots of money or a lavish lifestyle, sometimes it pays to be a crotchety old fart who is too scared to play.
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It’s always the neighbors!! Always!! Fuck neighbors!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I here ya on the neighbors. Mrs. Chunk and I were awoken early Friday at 2:30 am in the morning by the Sheriff's that were in my driveway and surrounding the neighbor's house. They had their bullhorn and were hollering at one of the brothers to "come out of the house" so they could talk to him.

We thought they were getting raided at first because they have a history of doing and selling inhalable and smokable white drugs that cause dental problems (see how I stayed within our rules lol) but turns out the brothers had had a fight and one called the sheriff on the other. Anyway, they abruptly left and never did have a response from the neighbor.

We figured that they didn't have a warrant and couldn't go in and ended up getting a more important call but it was a little unnerving having so many LEO causing so much commotion that early in the morning.

Fuck neighbors.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. "Keep On Growing" ....... whatever it is you're growing ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hey loungers!

Was wondering...I got a Chaplin 19069 for spraying and was wondering what nozzle everyone uses? The two it comes with are pretty intense.

• Like Like x 2
  11. a big shout out and sending good vibes to all the grow-bros experiencing power outages in their states. in MI it's reported there were ~212,000 customers without power since friday night and based on what i know about that area of MI that represents ~211,500 growers or there abouts. :smoke:

good luck dudes!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. Holy crap chunk! Winner!!

This is what I do and it works really well. I drilled in some eye bolts into the studs in my rooms and just connect it to those. It stretches out really nice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. The 2 included flat sprayers are great for wetting soil, but will wreak havoc if you are spraying foliars.I use a brass adjustable nozzle. Its the one you want for foliars. I can't remember what the packaging said, its been a few years.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2
  15. I learned that this morning after spraying today. :lmafoe: Definitely didn’t seem for foliar spraying...Going to find one on amazon, Thank you sir!

• Like Like x 2
  16. I use those flat nozzles to foliar spray all the time. The twist nozzle clogs to much and I’m impatient lol, just have to hold the wand up high and make it rain!

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished” - Lao Tzu
    Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I agree with the twist nozzle clogging a lot! Even when filtered real well.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3
  18. Makes sense, I usually put my sprayer under my canopy and spray up, so it hits under the leaves. If I did it this way it was hitting my ceiling with no problem, lol. Just was hoping for a little less intense I guess.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I use this Chappin brass fog nozzle. You really have to pump the tank to max pressure to make it work but boy does it make a nice misty fog spray. Just google "Chapin Nozzle - Brass Fog #3-2077" They are a bit pricey but worth it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I live in an area that can lose power from 3-6 days. I have a generator that will run most of the house but not the furnace, hot water tank, or my lights. So my girls have been in the dark for those days. The first time it happened I was worried. I've lived here for 25 years and lost power numerous times. I haven't noticed any negative effects. I think the MI growers will be okay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1