Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Wonder if one can get a buzz from the corpse plant? I hate waiting a few months to flower, 17 years is a trip.

• Like Like x 4
  2. I was fortunate enough to experience the smell of the Corpse Flower back in the 70's. Impressive plant, terrible smell.

• Like Like x 4
  3. When you think about it, aren't all plants, like, corpse plants? Could there be life without any death?

• Like Like x 4
  4. This guy smokes :love-mj::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 5
  5. Plants are made from the decomposing matter of dead plants and animals, plants are pretty much death incarnate.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Grow log #185
    It's been 15 years and I just discovered a light leak in the flower chamber...Gonna have to start over!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  7. I have become plant, destroyer of worlds

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. One day they will eat us too :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. And I beheld a pale ficus
    and lo, the rider's name was kudzu
    And death followed with him

• Like Like x 5
  10. Stay out of the tall grass!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I just seen another defoliation thread start. :bang:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. i don't mind some defoliation but i've seen some people remove every freaking leaf on their plants and that is just shocking to me! i used to not defoliate whatsoever but now i've found removing large leaves covering the tops of lower branches really helps. i just do not want leaves on top of my buds. it causes the lower bud to claw and yellow out. i think it had something to do with that book that came out about how to get 3 lbs per 1000w? i see people referencing that book when they do it but they had to pay out a bunch of money for the book so i don't really know the full technique.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I'm a fan of pruning, but just the term "defoliate" is extreme in my opinion. Makes me think of Agent Orange in 'Nam in the sixties lol.

Defoliate.PNG

But hey, if someone thinks defoliation is a good gardening practice for their personal grow, who am I to argue?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yo bruh, I defo everthing especially the suga leaves. Dem bitches be growing back like cra cra and den I be fillin dem mothas full if boosters and chems so de be like flower beasts bruh. Haha or you could just let them fall off when the plant is done with them like nature intended!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. I’ve only learned from an old time outdoor guy (who has passed now) that would have shaded his house with the plant if he could. He always mentioned the leaf/solar panel thing and letting nature do it. He stressed curing n such as a big part of his success. Whatever he done, I can say he had in right. It was potent. That’s what I’m aiming for in the garden.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Speaking of EWC . . . . . . . .

GMO at 28 days . . . . . .

Beast.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. might as well start staking each one of those branches now. :lmafoe:

i wonder if you could wiggle a net over the top and down a little bit to let those branches stay up. the weight of the buds will make them all fall against the cage.

• Agree Agree x 1

19. Yep! I'm ready!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  20. i edited my post when you posted. jinx. :D

• Winner Winner x 1