Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Build a Pyramid structure. Put some plants in the middle. Thank me later ;)

2. That look very interesting. So what are the supposed benefits of curing this way? I might try it myself

:apache:

3. Hiya Sc00bie - I agree they look interesting, that's what got me to try. I'm a sativa-lover and this cure comes highly recommended for sativas to enhance their qualities.
    The main benefits touted by it's advocates are an improved high, potency, and duration. When smoked it burns very slow and even. When a .5 - 1g piece is chewed into dust for 15 minutes and swallowed spit and all - guys are talking about living in cartoon world for hours.
    Another benefit is that they have an extra long shelf life, there are people enjoying these 5 years later with no dip in potency.
    There were lab results posted on a thread of the same flower jar-cured vs cobs. The main difference was the cobbed material had a high level of decarboxylation.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. That sounds amazing!
    So whats exactly the process? wrap in cleaned corn leaf and vacuum? can i do this on already cured bud or only fresh?
    If you got a link to a thread about it i'd love to read it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. You use still moist buds of varying degrees to achieve different cures. You can use husks or go without. There are many who just use the vac bags. There are many different styles to be had just by changing the moisture, temperature, and duration of any of the steps. First you sweat, then ferment, then dry enough to cure and age, same as jar-cured. It's the sweat and ferment that changes things. Vac bags are used to prevent any mold, which is one improvement to the traditional technique.

Here's the general concept in flow chart form: International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - View Single Post - Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Hilarious original thread by Tangwena (he has a gift for writing) :Malawi Style Cob Curing. - Cannabis Harvesting & Processing - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums
    A very active off-shoot group : Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  6. Cool thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hey ya'll! Please vote for me in the Mars Hydro contest. Thanks!

Click Here. E:Info@mars-hydro.com; W::Mars-hdyro.com
    Just scroll down till you see my pics. Thanks again!

8. Hey guys got a few gorilla bombs on the go in biobizz all mix and using bio grow , bloom and topmax just acquired some plant magic oldtimer organic pk 4/8 , they are a 9-10 week flowering Sativa dominant strain was wondering what's best time to add the pk I'm beginning week 6 tomorrow any advice would be grand , cheers

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hope all the GC blades in South Central AK are ok. What a devastating Earthquake and landslides, hopefully no big waves (Tsunamis). That's the biggest and longest I have ever felt. The shockwaves are still huge.
    Quake and bake time for me. Rockslides have the highway closed, and I can't go anywhere.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. I was riding the shockwaves during the 94' Northridge earthquake...coulda used some bake
    I have fond memories of Anchorage, I hope she's ok...7.0 is no joke. Stay safe up there OS, glad to hear you're alright!

• Like Like x 5
  11. Shake, Rattle and Roll baby! The boys are still freaked out feeling all the 3.0+ ones every 30-45 minutes or so with the occasional 5 pointer thrown in but all is well and they are happy school is cancelled until at least Wednesday as the powers that be examine the damage......I will no longer complain how my house is shaped like a box lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Glad you're good MOTR - time for one of the special Cannagars?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. That and some of the edibles I made the day before for my dad....sipping on some eggnog with vanilla whiskey at the moment - not a care in the world :p

• Like Like x 2
  14. I wanna run I wanna hide .......I wanna tear down the walls that hold me inside !

• Like Like x 1
  15. #38637 Schplakken, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Ok. These are ready for the flower tent. Gotta clean up the space in the next day or two. 5 three gallon buckets in various stages of training. 32 days above ground. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Coco Loco Hempy Grow #2

• Like Like x 3
  16. To eat? Ughkk!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Well my fall from grace was a sight to see
    Good turned to bad and bad turned to misery

• Like Like x 2
  18. #38640 NumeroUno, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    meh