Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. That’s a really nice one, don’t think I could stand up in it though, lol, check out monolithic.org they have all kinds of designs/floor plans if you’re really interested. With the increasing unstable weather patterns and such, these domes are hurricane, earth quake, fire, and tornado proof.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Even better for keeping family off your property! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  3. If you think about it the earth is round, the moon, the stars, the planets and almost everything in nature that is still in tact and not manipulated by man in any way has a spiral or circular structure or flow. We would live and work much more harmoniously in domes and dome like structures because the geometry/energy is in alignment with our nature.

Everything just works better in circles and spirals because the universe is this way.

• Like Like x 3
  4. The downside is trying to find furniture and fixtures that fit concave walls. However, anyone with the ingenuity to build a dome like the one pictured, would probably enjoy the challenge of custom building everything to go inside. I know I would like the challenge.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 5
  5. My wife mention the same thing. Told her if I’m rich enough to buy land and have a monolithic dome built then I can afford curved furniture too lol

Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. These forums need more drama!
    found you a T.V!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. That’s epic! Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Looking at some "bagged soil" manufacturer description I found this gem:

****** is a heavily pre-fertilized soil mixture.
    It has been designed to emulate rich outdoor soil with a full micro active eco system, but in such a way that it has enough power to sustain lush plant growth for a couple of weeks with no extra fertilizer input required.

A whole two weeks huh? I wonder where they got their "outdoor soil" they are emulating from, lol!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Bend twist and super crop the branches. Top each plant on each branch as well. The vertical stretch will be limited and side branching should explode.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Has anyone tried steeping cannabis in water for a week or two and using as a foliar/drench on cannabis? Kind of a cannibal circle of life... reason asking is i chopped down a male recently and would love to utilize the plant matter every way i can

11. I've made FPJ's with it, but you need fresh material for that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I usually just drop all the leaves down onto the pots as mulch/food, stems go into the worm farm for long term break down. Going to be harvesting today, will take some pics if you want? I also use leaves for juicing and cooking.

I’ve been giving away gallon sized bags of fan leaves to sick people, they really need it!

• Like Like x 4
  13. #38553 TMCCViking, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    I was able to do some mulching but still had plenty left over. Maybe i'll try out some cooking, Tomatoe fan leaf soup lol. I already through a bunch in a 2 gal bucket to steep and stir in water. Wanted to know if anyone tried or had results. Wish i had a worm farm but i do have a compost pile that could take care of leftovers

• Like Like x 3
  14. your compost pile should have some worms in there somewhere

15. the world in harmony should be at the top of everyone's to do list. amen bro.

16. I actually have yet to see a worm. I just think i live too far north and/or to close to the ocean(very sandy native soil). I'm settled in Coastal Alaska on the Berring Sea.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have a question about LAB, I’ve been searching the Internet with no success. Does any one know if LAB can be used in a hydro style cloner ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I know someone who lives in a dome. Made from 2x6s and mostly shingled. A few sliding doors and triangular windows. Buckminster Fuller would be proud. He said they were more popular in the 70's with the back to earthers, being pretty cheap and easy to build, and strong. Not sure about his furniture.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I lived in a yurt for a month or so a few years ago, was pretty cool, but layout and furniture was an issue without some careful planning, sure learned a lot about round living. Lol

Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

• Like Like x 1