Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. You need to check the ph of your soil bro, because you have some lockout going on. Try some 300ppm feed at about 7.5 ph. It will come down and allow your plants to use food in a broader range.

2. My seedlings looked exactly like yours
    My soil was much denser than I had thought and was holding too much water
    I repotted into a soil with much more aeration and they look happy now

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. TGIF you dirty gardeners.

May your plants grow vigorous and strong with little to no effort.

And don’t forget your IPM.

J

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hey guys I was recently given a box of down to earth bio-live are any of you familiar with this product? Should this be used as an amendment or as a top dressing? Feedback is greatly appreciated thanks

6. The label says it can be used both ways but that it should come in contact with the roots. If you're adding it to an established plant, scratch up the soil around the plant and water in or mix it in with a new soil mix.

DTE Bio-Live™ can be mixed into surrounding soil when transplanting or blended into potting mixes. The objective is to ensure physical contact between the roots and the inoculated fertilizer.

3.5 cups ≈ 1 lb; ½ cup ≈ 2 oz; 1 tbsp ≈ 0.5 oz

Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:

To prepare new gardens, apply 5 lbs. per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into the top 3” of soil. For new transplants, add 1-2 tbsp. per hole, mix into soil and water in well.

Containers:

For new plantings, add ¼-½ cup per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly or add 12.5-25 lbs. per cubic yard. For established plants, mix 2-4 tbsp. per gallon of soil when transplanting.

Trees, Shrubs & Vines:

For new plants, prepare transplant hole and mix 1-2 cups with the backfill soil. Use amended soil to fill in around the new plant and water in well.

Row Crops/Acreage:

Apply 500-1,000 lbs per acre depending on specific crop needs or required pounds of actual nutrients per acre. Can be banded directly under seed or transplants or incorporated in desired planting locations pre-plant.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Check this out folks - several different plant and tree Identification tools for your phone.

How To Identify Any Plant From A Picture

If you haven’t already, there are now a plethora of Apps now where you can snap a picture of different plants, upload the photos and have accurate answers to your plant, tree and mushroom ID questions with many of them being free... There are also identification apps for plant diseases and pests -

What will they think of next?

J

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. YOU ROCK BRO!!:metal::thankyou:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. A app that allows you to see plants in real time on your phone to see how they would look in your yard or garden!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Amazon has one that let's you do similar....items to buy show up in a app like your camera but instead of taking a pic it shows the item in the picture to show how it would look in your home....creepy but cool

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Alexa place an order for that table lamp.
    "It completely clashes with your bedroom set, I dont think that's a good idea"
    Alexa...OK never mind, just order me that blue shirt
    "You are too fat for that shirt, would you like something else?"
    ummm...

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Bahahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Just make it plants instead see how they would look in landscaping projects

• Like Like x 1
  15. Snoop Dogg should come out with one, but it only shows you how it would look with cannabis plants.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Snoop dogg, See how many plants I can comfortably fit in a 4x4 of ak 47 :biggrin:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yessir.

I do.

;)

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. That’s pretty cool! What’s it called?

J

• Like Like x 2
  19. Amazon augmented reality

• Like Like x 2
  20. My thought is they have a plan.

1. get Alexas in homes everywhere.
    2. Make ads / commercials for Alexa showing how you can order by voice command.
    3. Bill and send out items ordered by ad / commercial.

Its pretty ingenious, really.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2