Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. delete

• Like Like x 1
  2. 50 watts/sq ft. WOW...Do you wear sunscreen before checking on them :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Haa! It is super bright and I wear the horticulture sunglasses, the blue lens ones. I try not to even glance at the lights if I'm working below them. It seems like a lot until you see how the plants react to them like the sun. And the cmh lights are so much cooler than hps/mh that I can keep them closer to the plants than the others without burning them. 1200w of hps would have my little tent at 100f! Prolly melt it. Haa!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Temps are really scaring me Im worried about losing the crop its at 50 days all organic in 15 gallon fabric pots force flowering outdoors . got so,e huge buds but the BT spray started a mold problem thats hard to fix . lost one plant already I mean I savd what I could maybe like a clean healthy quater ounce fuck it was on its way to making at least two ounces maybe three till all the toos stopped and rotted fucking catterpillars man.

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haze can withstand some heat right!? its equadorial strain so its used to high temps ? G13Haze is 7 weeks flower today and needs another ten days probably?

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 1
  6. #38426 Schplakken, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Yeah man, fuk caterpillars! What is BT spray?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #38427 Schplakken, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Is your g13 haze from Mr. Nice? Most of the hybrid plants these days have been raised in ideal conditions for so long they've lost a lot of their original immunities from heat, bugs, mold, and other stresses. Some of the hazes are temperamental bitches, and some are tough as nails. Start on the low side of feeding and increase if need be. I'm not a horticulturalist so I'm no authority and not very experienced with haze strains, but I've become a huge fan! Anything I say shouldn't be held against me! Haa! Excellent name by the way, Numero Uno! (I wish I had thought of it)
    P.S. You didn't put up any pics bro

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wish there was a standard of time in flower. I go by when first pistils come out, usually about 3 weeks after lights flip form 18/6 to 12/12, but some folks go by when the light is flipped. My last Amnesia haze went about 9 weeks from first pistils. Outside growing is way outside of my experience, so If I'm speaking out of school, please forgive me. Haa!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey guys, my plants bottom leaves are starting to yellow. I assume they're not getting enough nitrogen? I top dressed some worm castings and watered to see if that would help. The base mix is peat moss, Bu's compost and perlite with no added fertilizer in 1g smartpots. I haven't been watering them much, is it possible the soil hasn't been moist enough for them to get enough nitrogen? Should I add some fertilizer too or adjust the amount watered? They're under a 110w cfl right now. I'm waiting to transplant them into 20g smarpots under a 1000w mh after some garage renovations are done in a few days.
    Resized_20180720_234405 (1).jpeg Resized_20180720_234344.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. At this young age they shouldnt need any nutrients at least until fourth set of true leaves. The slight clawing of the leaves suggest you might be over watering so I would ease up on your watering inputs and see how they react (might take a few days or even a week to see change so be patient).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Finally found a good use for that Surgru that's been sitting in the toolbox... Made my new grinder so much easier to use!
    IMG_3477.jpg

:apache:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Is that like jb weld?
    Edit: I googled, neat stuff!

• Like Like x 2
  13. It's mouldable glue. You shape it like clay or putty then let it dry it becomes a hard rubber like material.

• Like Like x 3
  14. You need a 3d printer bro!! I'm gonna get you into someday....you are too much of a diy guy not to be into it!

• Like Like x 1
  15. #38435 Jay_R_1787, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Go to tinkercad online and take the free tutorial, no downloading required it shows you how to take shapes and form them into whatever you want then upload the saved file to your printer, hit print and walk away....well keep a eye on it but you dont need to watch it the whole time. Creality cr10 is the most popular, durable bang for the buck ime.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  16. 20170404_081451.jpg 20170406_163430.jpg 20170401_220508.jpg 20170401_225107.jpg just a few of the things I've made to save money and be creative at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah im definitly getting a printer when i move to a bigger place, right now I have no where to put it but i can imagine it will be very useful to have around. Have you seen the new printers that use liquid and lights to print? Pretty awesome stuff this tech is advancing very quickly!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. No kidding I haven't seen this tech yet! Now I'm gonna have to push aside something to look into this lol. Thanks buddy and I cat wait to see the things you will make.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I just watched that clip....mindblowing difference between that and my junk printer lol.

• Like Like x 2